What Is Your Favourite Place In Buenos Aires ?

There are some traders booths across the road from the entrance of the reserva (the entrance just past Puerto Madero). If you start walking along those booths, you'll reach it. They do some nice varieties with herbs, garlic, etc as well as the ahumado and reggianito, $35 pesos for a small truckle...

I love to walk my dog around Belgrano R with all the tall trees and the old homes that have been turned into schools and boutique hotels... beautiful!

Barrancas de Belgrano is pretty good for letting the dog loose. I like to head back from there via La Redonda crossing cabildo and via a few of the smaller parks there. Usually end up having a chat with the other dog owners and letting her loose for a play if the other dogs are behaving.

I like that area of Belgrano around La Redonda,...capisci (bar notable), Los immortales pizza (cheesey sloppy classic), big mamma cafe, mooi, a nice volta ice cream place, Zurich..craft market in the park, the cinema and a few other decent mid range restaurants amd food shops nearby. Makes for a nice afternoon of wandering eating and drinking. You´re deceptively close to Barrio Chino also. We live towards Olleros so Cuidad de la Paz or Vuelta de la Obigado or 3 de Febrero make for a nice walk home. It does lack a decent bar, but I can live with that!

Best ice cream in town: Cadore, Corrientes and Rodríguez Peña.

Runner-up: Jauja, Blvd. Cerviño and Lafinur (original in El Bolsón, where they still make everything). Another outlet on Federico Lacroze, I believe.

I love el Paseo de Rosedal, the Italian pasta restaurant Parolaccia, walking around palermo soho on a sunny day :) There used to be a house right on thames after plaza serrano that I dreamt of living in, but they tore it down to put a store or apartment complex there :angry: .

I think I know the place! theres a little sex shop and its an an apartment complex currently for sale? i guy from signapore own it i believe and has been trying to sell for about 2 years! i dont know that it was like before but i wish i could afford it and make a small business with it! love thames!

Best ice cream in town: Cadore, Corrientes and Rodríguez Peña.

Runner-up: Jauja, Blvd. Cerviño and Lafinur (original in El Bolsón, where they still make everything). Another outlet on Federico Lacroze, I believe.

Furchi on Cabildo, better than all the pretenders!

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I think I know the place! theres a little sex shop and its an an apartment complex currently for sale? i guy from signapore own it i believe and has been trying to sell for about 2 years! i dont know that it was like before but i wish i could afford it and make a small business with it! love thames![/background]
haha I didn't realize it was a sex shop but if it's there right on the corner that's probably it!

I have been running in rosedal for the last 7 years, definitely a favourite, plaza serano has always been a classic, to drink beer, go to the feria and I've even sold lingerie at one point there! love plaza serano.
another favourite for me is million bar, always a great cheap choice for happy hour! tonight we went for a beer and that place never disappoints:)

Perhaps the back patio of the Palacio Duhau.

Yes, I'm a little cheto... cheto sin plata.

Back