What To Do When You Recharge Your Phone With Credit But ..

Ceviche

Registered
Guys,

I recharged my Personal number on those vending machines in various kioskos. No human involved. It gives a reciept from the vending machine, after you enter yr number and money.

I have been doing this for a year. Normally, the phone is recharged within minutes.

But today, nothing happened. I got the reciept from the machine but no recharge in reality!

what to do? where to go?

Thanks

For me there have been times when the recharge doesn't go through until the next day (I also have Personal.) No clue what to do if it doesn't recharge at all, maybe call Personal? No guarantees you'll get an answer though <_<

If you are on Facebook, I would try their facebook page. I have Personal and the times I have had problems with them that has been the only way to get them resolved. There is no possible way to speak to anybody on the phone if you go to one of their retail centers, the people are generally clueless also. I had a major problem with them a few months ago, started making major noise on Facebook and voilá.......resolved!

Keep your ticket.
If you're still not credited the amount tomorrow past noon, go to a Personal CS office with the ticket and they will sort you out.

update

I got the credit on my phone autmatically today.

No message!

I just dialled *150 and the automated voice machine advised my "correct" current balance.

I did not have to do anything, to avail it.

I was just going to say, I recharged it once 'virtually' at a kiosk (but the lady helped me) and I went back to complain 3 hours later that it had not gone through, but then I checked the credit balance and it had, I just got no SMS to notify me, which was weird.

Also did you know that if you press *150 you get charged for checking your balance over voice, but if you press *150# it just sends a text with your balance and you DON'T get charged in that case!! This is only for Personal, I don't know how it works with the others.

Also did you know that if you press *150 you get charged for checking your balance over voice, but if you press *150# it just sends a text with your balance and you DON'T get charged in that case!! This is only for Personal, I don't know how it works with the others.

Thanks for the tip!!!!!!

i tried *150# on iphone. it does not send that.

wow! i did not realise I am getting charged for *150! I dialled it a 1000 times in last one yr!

thanks for the tip.

Back