Where can I recharge my SUBE card?

Holden

Registered
I went all over Cap Fed today stopping at every kiosco I walked by and none of them could charge the SUBE card and most of them had signs up saying that they aren't recharging SUBE cards.

Finally at the last kiosco I went to by my place where I have recharged my SUBE card, there was a sign that said "We don't recharge SUBE cards, and we don't know where you can do it either" haha

I usually just recharge my SUBE card a the subway ticket booth but with the Subte closed does anyone know where the fuck I can recharge my goddamn SUBE card in this godforsaken city?

Thanks in advance for your answers... oh and I am in Barrio Norte, so any locations where people have successfully recharged their cards nearby would be most appreciated.

I don't know about Barrio Norte, but there are a million places in the Microcentro, mostly kiosks with signs in the window that say Sube. Also, you could try the post office if there's one near you.

I charged my card this morning at a kiosko/barbershop on the corner of doblas & rosario

I tried adding funds to my card on Sunday at a kiosco, and the guy told me, "No hay sistema."

Typical.

In theory, there is a lot of kioscos, etc that will recharge your card. However, yes, a lot of them have "sistema" problems or "credito" problems or whatever... During the strike, I charged mine at the Lacroze train station (I'm sure there are other large places like that which are probably more reliable)

Have you tried those places that sell lotto tickets?
I learned the other day that the one close-by does it.

Back