Votes: 6 15.0%
  • After 2016

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Never

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
My guess: the blue dollar will hit 20 pesos around August 2015, they are never going to make bills with a face value of 500 and/or 1000 (it would make sense, and in Argentina everything is sense-less).
Most likely they will make a 200 ARS bill, if ever. I would like to see a native on the new bank note(s) but it will NEVER happen. They will pick for sure some white dead male from the political scene, no footballers.

Mark my word!

Ah Moreno... Quite similar to Kicillof. Not that much interested in money (he got a bit richer when he was in charge, but not that much), but motivated mainly by a doctrinary behaviour. That's what make those characters interesting

I did read once a best-of about his quotes:
Talking to businessmen "Next time bring your wives, I'm tired of f****g you", lol
Talking to them with a gun on the desk
Talking to them and saying "This new politic will be applied with balls, and who has the biggest ones? That's me, is that clear?"

My guess: the blue dollar will it 20 pesos around August 2015, they never going to make bills with a face value of 500 and/or 1000 (it would make sense, and in Argentina everything is sense-less).
Most likely they will make a 200 ARS bill, if ever. I would like to see a native on the new bank note(s) but it will NEVER happen. They will pick for sure some white dead male from the political scene, no footballers.

Mark my word!

There will be larger banknotes, but not until a new government takes office, so the Camporistas will have the opportunity to blame them for the problems. It would be amusing if a new government chose Néstor or Moreno, though.

In retrospect. Willy could be our favourite pantomime hero or dame or whatever..

My guess: the blue dollar will hit 20 pesos around August 2015, they are never going to make bills with a face value of 500 and/or 1000 (it would make sense, and in Argentina everything is sense-less).

Mark my word!
You can tell that BAexpats is a Neoliberal ghetto - not one person voted for either of the Perons!

These notes could be introduced in Argentine style. So far, according to the poll we have the Indigenous Argentine for the $1000 note and Che for the $500 note. Cristina could introduce these notes as being simply ceremonial notes to highlight the great suffering the Indians have endured at the hands of Spanish and English colonialists.

In other words these notes are not needed in large quantity because the inflation is low in Argentina. They are only commemorative issues for the Indian people and the great Che. It would be a deception like the inflation figure - everyone knows the official pronouncements are a lie but every one applauds and saves face.

Expats would then start complaining that they only get $1000 note bills at work or Xoom and no one has change.

Dolar blue to hit 20? Hmmm, according to my searching, the historical price of the dollar blue this time last year
was $8.45. It's now at $12.80, an increase of 35.4023%. Assuming this trend continues, it will place the dolar blue
at $17.33 on August 15th, 2015 and around $20.00 on Wednesday, March 16th, 2016.

What's past is prologue, but as the SEC makes investment firms say "past performance does not necessarily predict future results."

It also helps the date is in the Summer Vacation window when the price always spikes.

Still, $13.00, poor Cristina, I bet she didn't expect to be singing Eva's Final Broadcast on the heels of another default.

I think Xtina will try and throw either one of her men on a $200 or $500 (or $1,000) Nestor or Juanito, if push comes to shove and
they finally see the need for them, still, hard to tell.

We should pool a $1.00 each and get this gift for La Diabla, you know, as an omen of things to come

can-you-break-a-hundred-trillion-1.jpg

Back