Votes: 6 15.0%
  • After 2016

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Never

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Argentina signed a contract which defined how and where and when payments will be made. Changing that contract to suit specific needs that has no superior mutual benefit is called a default. If I give you a mortgage which contains clauses that define payment procedures and times and places , amounts and process. And you decide you no longer like my rules. So you make unilateral changes to benefit yourself. You default. [I do not support Singer, I think he is a pig, but Argentina has a long history of "changing the rules]

The guiding principle of Peronist "law" is expediency.

I doubt that the Peso will hit 20. This government will dissolve at 16 and we'll have a new coin.

I doubt that the Peso will hit 20. This government will dissolve at 16 and we'll have a new coin.
You mean a new currency valued at one to the dollar. What would the new currency be called:

1. The Argentine Dollar (not to be confused with the Australian dollar)
2. The Argentine Franc (not to be confused with the Swiss franc)
3. CristinaCoin (not to be confused with the Bitcoin)
4. Loonie (based on the Canadian model)
5. The Argentine Real (meaning this time it is real money)
6. Moreno card - a cashless society

What's your guess?

Argentina signed a contract which defined how and where and when payments will be made. Changing that contract to suit specific needs that has no superior mutual benefit is called a default. If I give you a mortgage which contains clauses that define payment procedures and times and places , amounts and process. And you decide you no longer like my rules. So you make unilateral changes to benefit yourself. You default. [I do not support Singer, I think he is a pig, but Argentina has a long history of "changing the rules]

I'm starting to wonder if Cristina is the world's biggest troll. Is she just doing this for the laughs? I honestly think she must be or is too stupid to see how bad things are, which is worse at this point? Does it matter?

Any who, it happened, new record!

$14,00!

graciascristrinavertical.jpg

You mean a new currency valued at one to the dollar. What would the new currency be called:

1. The Argentine Dollar (not to be confused with the Australian dollar)
2. The Argentine Franc (not to be confused with the Swiss franc)
3. CristinaCoin (not to be confused with the Bitcoin)
4. Loonie (based on the Canadian model)
5. The Argentine Real (meaning this time it is real money)
6. Moreno card - a cashless society

What's your guess?
It will called the Nestor and the image will be Nestor dancing with Cero. [true love]

Default is to do not pay, this works more like an embargo because Griesa doesn t allow to pay, Griefault.

Back