Votes: 6 15.0%
  • After 2016

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Never

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
not one person voted for either of the Perons!
Yes I noticed that! Let's celebrate!
I personally voted for Queen Elizabeth ruling over First Nation Persons.

1000 peso bill, artist concept
difunta-correa.jpg

considering Eva is already in the counterfeit-looking 100 peso bill, shouldn't she be taken out of the list?

Joe we need an update on this issue since 14 is at Portas

There's been a lot of news about changing the bond holder jurisdiction from New York to Argentina.

This is causing a bit of volatility in the exchange markets.

Argentina has the right to change the jurisdiction (of the bonds) - it is a sovereign country.

There's been a lot of news about changing the bond holder jurisdiction from New York to Argentina.

This is causing a bit of volatility in the exchange markets.

Argentina has the right to change the jurisdiction (of the bonds) - it is a sovereign country.

Kicillof said it's not a change of Jurisdiction but just a change of payment venue,

Reactions: Joe
1:1 by January. I bet 20 pesos on it.

Very possible scenario, :D then the price of a coffee will be US$ 25 a bife the Chorizo US$120 :D

. Back to the deme dos all Argentinos in Miami buying galore! :D

Argentina signed a contract which defined how and where and when payments will be made. Changing that contract to suit specific needs that has no superior mutual benefit is called a default. If I give you a mortgage which contains clauses that define payment procedures and times and places , amounts and process. And you decide you no longer like my rules. So you make unilateral changes to benefit yourself. You default. [I do not support Singer, I think he is a pig, but Argentina has a long history of "changing the rules]

Back