Votes: 6 15.0%
  • After 2016

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Never

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Its a thought that after elections, blue and official will be same pegged around 10.0

I read (and then remembered hearing it from my cueva previously) that it is partially due to the difficulty of the cuevas procuring enough pesos to change for the dollars! This is another govt. strategy to restrain the Blue...if the cuevas can't get the pesos to buy the dollars they are severely restricted in their operations and can't buy the dollars. Strange but true...an Argentine motto!

I read (and then remembered hearing it from my cueva previously) that it is partially due to the difficulty of the cuevas procuring enough pesos to change for the dollars! This is another govt. strategy to restrain the Blue...if the cuevas can't get the pesos to buy the dollars they are severely restricted in their operations and can't buy the dollars. Strange but true...an Argentine motto!

Hehe, in other words, nobody is buying dollars because the government's price is 10.44 to 11.75, depending on how you get them. If your income is declared and you make over $10,000 ARS a month, why would you pay 13.00 when you can pay more than a peso less?

Lacoqueta: cuevas get pesos by selling your dollars to Argentines. If they don't have enough it means their prices are too high. What does the government have to do with this? These are cash businesses, it's not like they're financed through the Central Bank.

Here is the answer......

http://opinion.infobae.com/daniel-sticco/2015/02/19/las-10-causas-por-la-que-no-baja-el-dolar-libre/

What will happen to the commercial Trade balance if the Real reaches 3 Reales per dollar,,,,? the competitivity of Argie products will fall and the Trade deficit will grow even more??

What will happen to the commercial Trade balance if the Real reaches 3 Reales per dollar,,,,? the competitivity of Argie products will fall and the Trade deficit will grow even more??

at the present level , ARG exports will fall around 20% . Thwe government are behaving like ostriches by doing nothing to the peso Dollar rate

Post #2 on this thread:
Outrageous !!!!

We are still stuck in the 10 / 13 deep hole ... where do you come up with stuff like that????

Not by xmas for sure !!!!!! I guarantee it.

I approve this message.

Post #413 on ¨When Will The Peso Hit 10¨ thread:
They say:
When everyone knows it's going UP, ...... it's exactly the perfect time to go DOWN.

Always the opposite !

Back