Votes: 6 15.0%
  • After 2016

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Never

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/168824/central-bank-orders-reduction-of-banks-foreign-currency-holdings

Do I have a deja vu or did we already see a similar order to postpone the pressure short-term, just before the last devaluation? I'll vote for Q1/2015

what? Paul Singer doesn't make the portrait list??? Seems like his influence is worth honorable (or dishonorable) mention.

The Median is ~April 2015 (that the peso hits 20). Anyone want to change their vote?

Ummmm... Whats happening to the blue dollar?

Its 12 and change today. That's the same rate as last year this time, and prices of EVERYTHING has since gone up by a lot. (Goddamn $12 empanandas).

So I am significantly poorer today than last year, and last year I was not living high on the hog.

Is it spiraling toward the official rate? Good god no! I have to move.

Ummmm... Whats happening to the blue dollar?

Its 12 and change today. That's the same rate as last year this time, and prices of EVERYTHING has since gone up by a lot. (Goddamn $12 empanandas).

So I am significantly poorer today than last year, and last year I was not living high on the hog.

Is it spiraling toward the official rate? Good god no! I have to move.

This brings expats closer to feeling the real pinch of inflation, as our Argentine neighbors do, without the cushion the blue dollar has provided us for the last few years.

Back