Where can I avail self-defense training in BA

Haha. Yeah. That ain't gonna happen. Maybe in a perfect world people would only post things you want to read. But this isn't a perfect world. This is an open forum where people can post their opinions on just about any subject freely, no matter how retarded it is. This forum thrives on criticizing everything and everyone under the sun, don't think you or anyone else is the exception.

Dress up in tights and go around pretending to " fight " bad guys all you want. What do I care. But if I find the thought stupid as f*ck, I will say so.

If you don't like someones opinion, disregard it and move on. No need to be a sensitive little b*tch about it.

Iznogud said:
Again folks, Ceviche asked for specific data and not your high horsed take on how life is to be conducted.
Some comments completely disregard the fact that criminals are not the best choice on whom to trust your life. Once they overpowered you and they have taken all there is, how do you convince them the party is over? What if they dissagree? What if the loot is not all they want? Compliance is not the one fits all solution.

I do not need answers to these questions no more than I need a few of you trolling this thread with their sifu knows but sifu won't tell advise.
Try to make yours a contribution to the thread and not just a wise donkey remark.

Thank you.

TheBlackHand said:
Dress up in tights and go around pretending to " fight " bad guys all you want. What do I care. But if I find the thought stupid as f*ck, I will say so.

If you don't like someones opinion, disregard it and move on. No need to be a sensitive little b*tch about it.

Hey TheBlackAdder, methinks you're the only one here with the men in tights fixation. How does your last two sentences not apply to you?

Hahaha. Yeah. I'm sure you're right. Feel better now ? Great. You just proved my point.

Moving on now....

TheBlackHand said:
This forum thrives on criticizing everything and everyone under the sun, don't think you or anyone else is the exception.

Yeah sure! Since this is a "free for all forum", I will not mince my words either, then.

After reading some comments on this thread from some posters, I seriously feel some male posters on this thread have serious " erectile dysfunction". In adverse situations, they would offer the robbers their wives/mothers and sisters as well in booty & they rather see their wives and mothers and sisters get r*ped in front of their eyes, then try to do be prepared for such a scenario in whatever way they can ; If need be they would also offer their own a%$es to the r%pists, then be a man with b%lls and try to do something about it.

Cowards/ chickens!

Wow. some serious mental issues going on behind this anonymous account. It's pretty sad you are that insecure about your own masculinity. I'm guessing you were picked on pretty badly as a child.

Ceviche said:
Yeah sure! Since this is a "free for all forum", I will not mince my words either, then.

After reading some comments on this thread from some posters, I seriously feel some male posters on this thread have serious " erectile dysfunction". In adverse situations, they would offer the robbers their wives/mothers and sisters as well in booty & they rather see their wives and mothers and sisters get r*ped in front of their eyes, then try to do be prepared for such a scenario in whatever way they can ; If need be they would also offer their own a%$es to the r%pists, then be a man with b%lls and try to do something about it.

Cowards/ chickens!

8941-hey-i-see-you-troll.jpg

TheBlackHand said:
Wow. some serious mental issues going on behind this anonymous account. It's pretty sad you are that insecure about your own masculinity. I'm guessing you were picked on pretty badly as a child.

Ha Ha! No need to be a sensitive little b*tch about it.

Right.

Only in your mind does that even make sense. But please continue talking about women and sisters and men getting raped. I mean, whatever floats your boat.

Ceviche said:
Ha Ha! No need to be a sensitive little b*tch about it.

TheBlackHand said:
Wow. some serious mental issues I'm guessing you were picked on pretty badly as a child.

The school where you learnt about the "psychology of the human mind" ( basis your comment)..let me remind you, I am the headmaster of that school.

So go and rant your psychological conclusions to someone else.

Back