Where do you expect to be in one year's time?

If you leave your home to, for example, spend 2 months in Thailand, is there any risk of squatters seizing your house?
This has become very common in Spain.
Couple of houses I am interested in CABA belong to famous politicians of Arg. I doubt anyone will survive if they squat!

In 2021 I expect to be living with Sophia Vegara and our new son in Beverly Hills, Ca.
That maybe a longshot but,hey, what were the odds I'd spend 2020 in lockdown.

Last edited:
The celebrated Dr Fauci in the US just stated that the vaccine is expected to be 50% effective, maybe less. I've read that for those 65+ it could be no more than 20% -- IF there is a SAFE vaccine. A vaccine is NOT going to be a panacea. Social distancing will have to continue. I'm astonished at how few people are aware of this.
Exactly.

Here in Buenos Aires, met my girlfriend here after arriving in March, here for the long run it seems..

If only we could dance tango in twelve months. Unless a vaccine arrives, even in 12 months tango will be a clandestine activity for the young and the brave/crazy.
all tango dancers are crazy. lots of my milonga friends have been dancing in small groups for a while now. and they are by no means 'young'

Back