Which Has The Better Economy: Argentina Or Chile?

Which Country has the Best Economy?

• Argentina

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Chile

Votes: 20 80.0%

• Total voters
Just one more comment Germano. She isn't "some girl selling posters." It's amazing that you made that out of what I wrote. She now has printing machines (I can't remember what they are called but they look like the type used for printing architectural prints), and a full scale marketing business, lives in the best part of Santiago. But I watched her when she was a struggling start-up kid. Most successful business owners start small and accept the hardships, like she did, and stay at it. I think anyone willing to get the knowledge and put in the effort can be successful in Chile and many other places.

Just one more comment Germano. She isn't "some girl selling posters." It's amazing that you made that out of what I wrote. She now has printing machines (I can't remember what they are called but they look like the type used for printing architectural prints), and a full scale marketing business, lives in the best part of Santiago. But I watched her when she was a struggling start-up kid. Most successful business owners start small and accept the hardships, like she did, and stay at it. I think anyone willing to get the knowledge and put in the effort can be successful in Chile and many other places.
That is a wonderful success story - nothing wrong with that and congratulations to them. But the upper class in Chile are families who own airlines (former LAN owner, Sky Airline), media empires that include major TV channels, companies like Censosud (Jumbo, Easy, Santa Isable, Paris ...) etc.

More than feigned politeness, Arlean could use a dose of reality.

Yes and your reality that many do not agree with . By the way your books on Argentina are most unknowleagable and even my 12 year son could write better than you !

Maybe you could try being a gentleman and giving the idea of being polite a try.

I have been exceedingly polite on another thread (that you participated in so you should know), when asking Arlean to provide some evidence for her claim that

"Hitler used fluoride in the water in his prison camps to keep people from resisting."

I've asked several times but she refuses to enlighten us. If that is really true then we should know. If she really believes this, and she tells us that she's done a lot of research on the subject, then she should be more than happy to enlighten us. Or is she just filling the forum with bs.

Who needs to learn some manners? Me asking very politely for some evidence for something that is so obviously bs, or a poster who makes an outrageously bogus claim and then refuses to back it up? Come on Arlean, do you have any evidence for this, or can we assume that you made this up? The ball's in your court and you can stop this now. Just one reference to back up your claim. As I said earlier, there's no shame in withdrawing a claim if you haven't got the evidence, in fact it would make your future posts that more credible.

I travel to Chile all the time . And not to Santiago but various smaller cities. No way Chile's economy is better! Trust me on that.

I travel to Chile all the time . And not to Santiago but various smaller cities. No way Chile's economy is better! Trust me on that.

I travel to every part of Chile almost every year. Argentina has greater resources, but more often than not wastes them. Chile is making progress even in its most disadvantaged areas.

I travel to every part of Chile almost every year. Argentina has greater resources, but more often than not wastes them. Chile is making progress even in its most disadvantaged areas.

Coudn't disagree more.

But we can just agree to disagree.

Yes, all statistics are wrong. Google should have contacted you first before building their data center there.
In reality Jumbo is an Argentinian company, not a Chilean one.
Aerolineas will be buying LAN any moment now....any moment.....any second......Just wait.......

Back