Who can guess my cholesterol?

You don't say what your cholesterol was when you were told it was high. Also, I'm curious about your height, because Levi's with a 34 inch waist implies a reasonable physique for men of 'a certain age'. And, from your face, I always pictured you as rather tall and lanky.

I'm going to say 183, and recommend red wine in moderation. ;)

my guess is 233 , if that is the case it would be high. I lower my colesterol with a pill ( rosuvastatina )

Meat, eggs and cheese will definitely not lower your cholesterol numbers. Otherwise I will start the same diet routine. 233 is my guess.

Also is that total cholesterol? What is your LDL and HDL? Triglicerids? Blood pressure and Glucemy levels?
Total cholestrol: 153
LDL: 86
HDL: 67
Relacion cholestrol: 2.5
Triglicerides: 33
Glucemia: 1.01
Insulina basal: 3.0

Blood pressure was not included in the lab results. It's on the results of the electrocardiogram, but I only have the lab results at hand at the moment. I've never been told that my BP is high.

Meat, eggs and cheese will definitely not lower your cholesterol numbers. Otherwise I will start the same diet routine. 233 is my guess.

I do not give dietary advice, so l'll just let the numbers speak for themselves, acknowledging that my HDL is now higher than ever, resulting in the higher total this year...14 months after eliminating all carbs, including fruits and vegetables from my diet.

Last edited:
I do not give dietary advice, so l'll just let the numbers speak for themselves, acknowledging that my HDL is now higher than ever, resulting in the higher total this year...14 months after eliminating all carbs, including fruits and vegetables from my diet.
PS: "All carbs" includes all grains (all bread and pasta) and beans and rice, all forms of sugar, as well as beer.and wine. No industrial seed oils, margarine, or other "unsaturated" fats, either...just butter and real, saturated fat from real animals.

Total cholestrol: 153
LDL: 86
HDL: 67
Relacion cholestrol: 2.5
Triglicerides: 33
Glucemia: 1.01
Insulina basal: 3.0

Blood pressure was not included in the lab results. It's on the results of the electrocardiogram, but I only have the lab results at hand at the moment. I've never been told that my BP is high.
Beautiful!

Back