Who Has Dollar Fever?

Do you have Dollar Fever?

• I'm an Argentine and I have Dollar Fever.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I'm an Argentine and I do NOT have Dollar Fever.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I'm an Expat and I have Dollar Fever.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • I'm an Expat and i do NOT have Dollar Fever.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Since when do credit card companies give "interest-free credit payable in 12 monthly installments?"
I checked that article, again. Here's the catch. Everything must be domestically produced. Everything domestically produced will break and or fall apart, well before the 12 month period. Then, the consumer will be in a much worse financial situation. Not only will they be still paying for the domestically produced junk, but also for its imported replacement with insane interest rates. If it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true.
C -FK, when was the last time that you ever had anything that was mad in Argentina, besides Malbec?

Fridges occupy so much space. Still, in keeping with the Presidenta's suggestion, perhaps iPhones would be more practical?
Ajo, you don't even have a washing machine in your apartment - maybe now is the time to buy!

Something that even I never thought about. A little while ago, i walked past a women's shoe shoe on Libertad, near Arenales. What attracted my attention was the shiny, bright gold color of these shoes, then the price ! $2,500.00 ! I don't care what color money senora is using to buy these Zaps, the price seems unbelievable ! Perhaps a family living in BA does need US$240,000 a year to live here?
OR......possibly they will raise the price of everything to make up for the money lost with the no interest for buying Argentine made stuff with a credit card? Someone is going to lose and it won't be the banks.

CFK is such an idiot. So are the people who voted for her.

A little bit of respect please, she, like it or not, is the President, and therefore an institution of this country. You are saying that nearly 60% of the people who voted for her is an idiot? Well, I do not know what are you doing in a country full of idiots if you think that you are such a clever person.

Guess what. I got a fever and the only prescription is more Fuguzzeta!!!

!!! MORE FUGUZETTA !!!

!!! Fuguzetta again wins another BAexpat vote garnering more votes than any alternative !!!

Cell Phones assembled in Tierra Del Fuego quality? also cars that have 60 % imported components Qualify as made in Argentina??

Back