Who Has Dollar Fever?

Do you have Dollar Fever?

• I'm an Argentine and I have Dollar Fever.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I'm an Argentine and I do NOT have Dollar Fever.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I'm an Expat and I have Dollar Fever.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • I'm an Expat and i do NOT have Dollar Fever.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cell Phones assembled in Tierra Del Fuego quality? also cars that have 60 % imported components Qualify as made in Argentina??
You are funny, we live in globalize world, nothing is made 100% in a country. We can arguee about adding more national componets but it wont be 100%.

A little bit of respect please, she, like it or not, is the President, and therefore an institution of this country. You are saying that nearly 60% of the people who voted for her is an idiot? Well, I do not know what are you doing in a country full of idiots if you think that you are such a clever person.

In Argentina, the Presidency is an institution (sort of, at least in the juridical sense); the person who occupies it is not. One of Argentina's greatest shortcomings is its consistent failure to understand the difference between the two.

A little bit of respect please, she, like it or not, is the President, and therefore an institution of this country. You are saying that nearly 60% of the people who voted for her is an idiot? Well, I do not know what are you doing in a country full of idiots if you think that you are such a clever person.
Hitler got more votes than CFK, do we want to respect him or thank the people who voted for him ? :)
Innocent people can easily be fooled by tricky politicians. Like the comment said, CFK only has the skills/intelligence to run a corner store on Santa Fe.

You are funny, we live in globalize world, nothing is made 100% in a country. We can arguee about adding more national componets but it wont be 100%.

I will turn the question around ! What does not Qualify ?? CFK stated Very clearly Only For Argentine Products!! Well Louis Vutton bags are excluded like Dolce Gabana? Cars form Brazil??

Quote from La Nacion!!
The program will run for a period of six months and will only apply to purchases made four days a week (Thursday to Sunday). for Argentine products- Today supermarkets and appliances regularly offer similar plans on time and cost, but are basically limited to electronic and computer products. The plan will take effect on Saturday will reach eight other categories: appliances, bikes, bicycles, furniture, clothing, footwear, construction materials and tourism (including passages from long distance buses and hotels of three stars).

What got this got to do with Dollar fever.....!!

Quote from La Nacion!!
The program will run for a period of six months and will only apply to purchases made four days a week (Thursday to Sunday). for Argentine products- Today supermarkets and appliances regularly offer similar plans on time and cost, but are basically limited to electronic and computer products. The plan will take effect on Saturday will reach eight other categories: appliances, bikes, bicycles, furniture, clothing, footwear, construction materials and tourism (including passages from long distance buses and hotels of three stars).

So, I can ask my nephew to buy me a bicycle on his credit card, and then pay him in pesos that I have acquired at the blue rate. He will repay the bank in depreciating pesos over the next year. I can also buy new furniture and make improvements in the apartment with discounted materials.

Hitler got more votes than CFK, do we want to respect him or thank the people who voted for him ? :)
Innocent people can easily be fooled by tricky politicians. Like the comment said, CFK only has the skills/intelligence to run a corner store on Santa Fe.
And yet she is the president of a G20 country, but for you, writing on BAexpats and having a steak as a profile picture she is not inteligent. Ok.

I will turn the question around ! What does not Qualify ?? CFK stated Very clearly Only For Argentine Products!! Well Louis Vutton bags are excluded like Dolce Gabana? Cars form Brazil??

Quote from La Nacion!!

What got this got to do with Dollar fever.....!!
Those are not valid arguments, we are not talking about integrity of components in the industry and the best you can do is come out with "She wears Pravda"?. Have a good day.

All Joe's fault starting this thread. Look at what you did to the expats forum ?!

The dollar fever has made everyone crazy!

Can't we all just get along and share a Fugazzeta together?

Back