Who Will Win in 2023?

Hopefully someone who lives in the modern world and is honest. Yeah I know...no f'ing chance!!

• Alberto: good initial pandemic management, but inept since then, ever-ready to put his foot in it.
  • Bullrich: nasty, vicious, ready to turn on anyone.
  • Cristina: corrupt, persecution complex.
  • Larreta: spectacularly corrupt, as the tow-truck affair and the Favaloro / PAMI case demonstrate conclusively. Weasel. Poor administrator. Skirt-chaser.
  • Macri: corrupt, irresponsible, lazy, incompetent. Was part-time president (until 9pm, Netflix from there).
  • Millei: nasty, vicious, totally nuts, as corrupt as any of the others (see recent reports about offering jobs in exchange for money and sex).
  • Vidal: also evidently corrupt, as the purchase and renovation of property without demonstrable income demonstrate. Also involved in the Favaloro / PAMI affair.

For me that leave Berni (possibly also corrupt, though) and Massa, who's having a good economic crisis, some way from succeeding but he's giving it a try. There's not a lot out there,,,
What is the tow truck affair?

The CABA Tow Truck service was awarded, since 2001, without contract to 2 companies that pay $55,000 pesos a month...!

20220730acarreovehiculostelamg-1394376.jpg

This country needs to adopt the Chinese community party model. Look where China is today

This country needs to adopt the Chinese community party model. Look where China is today
Oppressed?

What’s the low down on Scioli?
Reputation is a spectacularly corrupt governor and a very highly paid Gnocchi since then who has been strategically placed “out of sight, out of mind”… probably an attempt “clean” his image with collective amnesia.

Oppressed?

Reputation is a spectacularly corrupt governor and a very highly paid Gnocchi since then who has been strategically placed “out of sight, out of mind”… probably an attempt “clean” his image with collective amnesia.

I like the cut of his jib, would have my vote if I could.

You meant Communist ?
I have to agree here they should adopt the Chinese Economic Model, Chinese are better off than the 42 % Argentines below poverty line . Large Chinese middle class. China a Capitalist Economy . Second to the USA for now?

The CABA Tow Truck service was awarded, since 2001, without contract to 2 companies that pay $55,000 pesos a month...!

20220730acarreovehiculostelamg-1394376.jpg
See episode 4 of Relatos salvajes (2014), though not necessarily connected to Larreta.

Personally, while I don't like any of them (and can't vote, anyway), I think it will probably be Massa, Larreta, or Milei. Best money is on Larreta, but the big payoff is on Milei, who has not peaked and has been trending up. It's a world away, but the absolute crazy popular moves by a couple presidents up in Central America, plus the absurd inflation and everything else in Argentina, I don't know, there just a sort of intuition that this year could be a year when a complete outsider could shock the world and win the Argentine presidency (although probably without the legislative support necessary to do all that much with it).

Back