Why Argentine Women are so Angry!

If the skinny hungry girls are still angry, I've got many more pictures of "happy" girls I can post.

;)

Recoleta Carolina said:
The only women that I know who post pictures like that on a forum are ladies who are looking for a guy to get them out of here!!! Good luck to you!

That is what I call an "angry woman" dragging someone in the dirt without proper facts...how can you be so sure?...suspicion maybe but then what is the point to crucify her only on your assumptions...

Napoleon said:
If the skinny hungry girls are still angry, I've got many more pictures of "happy" girls I can post.

;)
Hey, Napoleon, are you a bum photographer a la Yoko Ono?

Recoleta Carolina said:
The only women that I know who post pictures like that on a forum are ladies who are looking for a guy to get them out of here!!! Good luck to you!

What do you mean exactly my dear?

Sadly this post was edited and is not what the poster had in mind. I think that the post was indicative of what this thread is all about. The topic of this thread is called "Why Argentine Women are so Angry!"

There is a thread running at the moment called something to the effect of "Is It Time to Bail Out of the U.S.? Do you see any of the U.S. people taking offense to this thread? No. On the contrary they are participating in the discussion. What is the big deal??

Back