Why Is Dollar Blue Trending Down?

Yes, welcome to Alice in Wonderland.

Do you think he pays IVA on the bribes?

(By the way, you can get an attorney's license at Coto. 20% discount on Tuesdays with the Moreno card.)

I paid 57.000 pesos on iva for my work as a lawyer. What about you?
I have 3 employed, all in white. I paid another 21.000 on taxes for them.

There was a judge who wanted to be bribed recently. She/He rejected 11 cases when She/He knew that I was at hospital because my spine got broken. I appealed them all, half of them when I still was at hospital doped with medication stronger than morphine and still having too much pain. Today I was notified that I won the first 3 appeals.

The address of my office is Viamonte 1479 2 A. I m there every day from 2 up to 6. (My spine is wroken and I am a handicap, perhaps with this info you can feel some courage). I invite you to tell me this in my face but, you know what, you are just another looser who feels somebody behing a keyboard. You are pathetic.

Like I said, you lie or clearly the university that gave you a degree didn't bother to check if you could read -and understand- the law.

Well, don t you thing that it is too arrogant what you are saying?
Let´s see. I m a local lawyer who asserted 2 years ago in this forum that I was going to change the precedents of the last 30 years having all the federal judges against me… and I did.

You may make profits selling drugs, bring all that money here and no one would care to check the source of that money.

You are obsessed with this. Ok, i follow you. Do Uruguay, Switzerland or the Caiman Island ask where the money come from? No.
So, why should the money be there when we need it here?

Yes, please, get informed. A Cedin is not a bond. It doesn't have anything to do with a bond so making a comparison with a bond just shows that you clearly don't understand what you are talking about.

You are confusing the "nomen iuris" with the “legal nature”.
The nomen iuris is just the name: bond, cedin, all the examples you gave.
When we talk about the legal nature we are doing research to find out what it is, studing how does it works.
The Cedin works like a pseudo currency, that s why i compared them some days ago with Patacones. If you read the newspapers today, they are doing the same comments days later.
Patacones as Cedins have an expiration date when they are going to be paid in a real currency. That s why i compared them with bonds.
So, Cedins are a bond plus a pseudo currency that looks for changing the place where the dollars are: from under the mattress to the Central Bank.
The State needs for dollars and they give you this bond they print. The advantage is the amnesty where you saved the taxes you didn t paid plus you cannot be prosecuted for not paying those taxes.
If you are in the drug business, you assets can be always confiscated no matter the nomen iuris.

Yes, again, get informed. A patacon is a different thing. A stock is another thing. A mutual fund is another thing. A plazo fijo is another thing. Are you going to keep throwing things until something sticks? You could at least try to read and understand economic instruments and their differences.

If you want to put the Cedins into a category you know, then you are going to make a mistake because as I explained briefly, they are an hybrid instrument.

Like I said, there is something wrong with you. You said, and I quote "To give it back, somebody has to ask for it. And guess what, nobody does it. I wonder why?". I showed you proof of how someone asked for it without receiving a response from the AFIP and now you are using another new argument. In other words, when you said A and I show you how A is incorrect, you now say B, which is also incorrect cause there isn't another source of information. I gave you a declaracion jurada of a taxpayer, but it seems that you, as a person of law, found that not to be reliable source of information. You may now use excuse C to run away from the original argument.

I just read a clear explanation of Nikad in another thread about how to get it back. Now are you going to say that she makes propaganda for the Campora? Please...

You don't have points of view, you are doing political propaganda.

Really? Nobody here have political rights. What are you talking about?

Look, to disagree is healthy but not always easy. Make an effort to respect people who think different than you.

Bajo,

I don't think anyone is shooting at you because you think differently, have different opinions, etc. You are getting arrows because you say one thing, then do something else (change money on the black market). Or, you get very defensive when people attack CFK without hard evidence, but then you do it right back to other politicians whom you don't like. And your defense is often that the other people are doing it. Your duplicity is attracting attacks.

There are many people on this forum who think very differently, speak their minds, and don't get attacked, including other K's.

I don´t have anything against Bajo_Cero or his political beliefs, we should not make this personal, it is all about different opinions and we are all entitled to have one. That being said, Bajo: you never answered about the external debt, etc ;)

Sorry, I was busy doing reviews at tripadvisor of the restaurants I was visiting in Salta during my short vacations of 6 days.
Llama meat is overvaluated.

blah blah

You are not worth the time and I'm bored reading your replies going nowhere from what I said, taking turns into who knows where. My posts were very clear, easy to read, backed up with evidence (extracts of the law proving that my statements were right for example). Keep believing what you want, sometimes is easier to imagine things than to.. well, to think.

I'm ignorant about law, do you realize it?

Yes, I know! You are really ignorant, no need to confirm it like that. That's why you ignored my message when I pasted 3 pictures (not one, nor two, three) with the articles of the law confirming what I said about allowing illegal money into the country. It seems that your "law experience" and "law reading skill" need some work. You will get there kiddo, eventually. But well, now we understand why you are in this forum looking for potential clients don't?

When I need my mind cleansed I will give you a call. If I need a real lawyer.. don't wait too long near the phone. Have a good one

Yes, I know! You are really ignorant, no need to confirm it like that. That's why you ignored my message when I pasted 3 pictures (not one, nor two, three) with the articles of the law confirming what I said about allowing illegal money into the country. It seems that your "law experience" and "law reading skill" need some work. You will get there kiddo, eventually. But well, now we understand why you are in this forum looking for potential clients don't?

When I need my mind cleansed I will give you a call. If I need a real lawyer.. don't wait too long near the phone. Have a good one

Inferno, i did checked the 3 pictures.
Please read again the first one you quote:
http://www.upl.co/up...30508173413.png
You didn t check what the law 25.246 is. Perhaps you didn t understand what "sin perjuicio" means.
I give you a clue:
It is the criminal law about washing money from crime (the obsesion you have).
The amnesty law is regarding the taxes that were not paid and washing money from crime is not included explicitly.
You are wrong and out of place. Don t you think so?

Back