Wild Cat In Back Yard

Shoot the damn cat and all you bleeding hearts can attend its funeral....... i love all animals mostly on my dinner plate(not cat thou)
2 words to the op AIR RIFLE
On a related note i'm blown away by the definition of psycho behavior.....how do you think they got rid of pumas and.... i dunno.... indians around here lol

A random cat has fallen into your garden and this first thing you do is shoot it with an Air Rifle? That's pretty psychotic behaviour.

OP sprayed a cat in the face with weak roach spray, soaked it with water and chased it about the garden with his dog before asking for help.

So far it's the op gpop and me ,let's see who else meets your criteria for castration,which btw is not psycho behavior to suggest to castrate a human being for wanting to get rid of a feral cat.lol either shut the hell up or come and try to castrate us yourself ;) (insert insult of your liking in this space)

You talk like you've still got 'em, which means you probably don't.

In Italy they used to eat cats some 50 years ago.
They also currently eat rabbits, horses, snails (both sea and land snails) and frogs.

Rosarinos are called, nowadays, comegatos. Ibguess this applies to poor rosarinos.

http://www.youtube.c...atch farrow cat

FYI if it is farrow get it as far away from your place as you can. Especially if it is male we had one of those and it drove me nuts. It would enter the house if we left a window open and then spray on stuff in our house. I was ready to use Mc Kennas approach but then one of the neighborhood dogs got the cat and that was that.

If it is farrow, make bacon. A farrow is a litter of pigs.

They also currently eat rabbits, horses, snails (both sea and land snails) and frogs.

All of which are really good if prepared correctly. Pan fried frog legs with some seasoning is great. We used catch them when we were kids until we had about 20 or so of them and take them and my father would cook them up for diner.

try me son, come and see for yourself
No worry Mc most of these precious pedals live in Palermo Sissiwood. I have found a excellent use for these cats.
http://www.businessinsider.com/badger-submarine-bart-jansen-2015-1

Rosarinos are called, nowadays, comegatos. Ibguess this applies to poor rosarinos.

In Italy this nickname is given to vicentini (people from Vicenza)! However this habit is not peculiar of Vicenza, it was quite widespread throughout the peninsula, afaik.

Back