Xoom At 8.06 Today

I don't know how the dolarblue.net "compra" rate is calculated, but it's always way below the actual rate you get at a cueva. It's currently 6.86 and I have been getting more than seven since at least October. Right now it's 7.4 at my cueva... So I usually use the "venta" rate to calculate as it's closer to the actual "compra" rate...

That's amazing. Would you PM me with that cueva's contact info? I brought all this US cash but have resorted to using xoom because I thought it was better than anything I could find.

I don't know how the dolarblue.net "compra" rate is calculated, but it's always way below the actual rate you get at a cueva. It's currently 6.86 and I have been getting more than seven since at least October. Right now it's 7.4 at my cueva... So I usually use the "venta" rate to calculate as it's closer to the actual "compra" rate...

More than $7 since October? Really? The November 1 venta blue rate was $6.34, December 1 was $6.44 and January 1 was $6.91. Your cueva must have been extremely generous.

now seroiuosly the dollar will peak soon when the holiday travel ends! on or before mid February. Opinions when is the time to sell a few thousand to maximize gains? Are we at the Peak, or wait for $8....!!

El dólar "libre" trepa 15 centavos, a $7,81, y alcanza un nuevo máximo histórico

600x0_628161.jpg

http://www.infobae.c...-historico.html

Get out crystal "balls"

Should the Dollar not have peaked by now? It's really shooting up the past few days which I find astonishing. Now I am curious how much is seasonal. I'm back end of February and it if is seasonal mostly, the way it is going, I would be surprised if it drops back below 7 by then.

Should the Dollar not have peaked by now? It's really shooting up the past few days which I find astonishing. Now I am curious how much is seasonal. I'm back end of February and it if is seasonal mostly, the way it is going, I would be surprised if it drops back below 7 by then.

,Agreed, After the travel season will not fall below $7,50. If it drops....?

More than $7 since October? Really? The November 1 venta blue rate was $6.34, December 1 was $6.44 and January 1 was $6.91. Your cueva must have been extremely generous.

Yes, more than 7 since October. Not that I need to explain anything to you, but my friend came from France on October 15th, to be precise, and we went to my cueva and exchanged her Euros for 7.3. Last week I exchanged mine for 10.7. Was there anything else you would like to be an asshole about today, or can I go back to work?

Yes, more than 7 since October. Not that I need to explain anything to you, but my friend came from France on October 15th, to be precise, and we went to my cueva and exchanged her Euros for 7.3. Last week I exchanged mine for 10.7. Was there anything else you would like to be an asshole about today, or can I go back to work?

I'm baffled. Are we talking about dollars or euros?

Back