Xoom At 8.06 Today

Never changed US for pesos,so if I was to do it Monday where would you experienced folks go.All info gratefully received.

Does anybody know a good and safe address to change US$ and/or Euro in Córdoba city for the blue rate?

Is the place on Libertad & Santa Fe open tomorrow ???
I just transferred some $$$.
FYI. $7.7

got $8 per dollar is that ok,spoke with a guy who deal from an office and he said around $8.3??

It seems Xoom has upped the ante again with more documentation required. Just tried to do a transfer and they are now asking for photo ID, signed forms (same docs as before), plus last two pay stubs and last 60 days of bank statements. Anyone else done these yet? ... I wonder what's next... an in person interview?

It seems Xoom has upped the ante again with more documentation required. Just tried to do a transfer and they are now asking for photo ID, signed forms (same docs as before), plus last two pay stubs and last 60 days of bank statements. Anyone else done these yet? ... I wonder what's next... an in person interview?
How much were you trying to send, and what is the cumulative amount of all your transfers for the year so far?

I've done this. You probably hit the AR$40,000 mark. Send the info to Xoom AND take it in to MORE. It'll be much faster that way.

I've done this. You probably hit the AR$40,000 mark. Send the info to Xoom AND take it in to MORE. It'll be much faster that way.

Is $40,000 pesos a limit per year? about US 4,600 ? less than US$400 per month? :D

Hmm... It does seem like something triggered the extra paperwork, thought I'm way below that $40k number. I'm just uneasy about the amount of info they keep requesting, no matter how "safe and secure" Xoom says their partner in Argentina will keep it. Oh well.

Find some Argentines with bank accounts in the US that want to swap dollar for dollar here. Easiest way then you can get 8.7 at the cuevas here

Back