A second quarantine?

What I don't understand is flights from Netherlands were supposed to be banned but on the KLM website they still list direct flights the whole month... In that website none of the flights show approved after today..

Last edited:
That website is just arrivals and departures info within 48 hours. As said before there are no more “approved” flight lists.

What I don't understand is flights from Netherlands were supposed to be banned but on the KLM website they still list direct flights the whole month... In that website none of the flights show approved after today..
Make sure you sort with no restrictions

Attachments

• 20D58B85-C43A-4F36-AF14-CF072571E688.png
    20D58B85-C43A-4F36-AF14-CF072571E688.png
    197.9 KB · Views: 6
I have no idea about KLM flights then... Government says flights are banned but still bookable - either they haven't been told or decision is still not made. I might try Air France since they weren't on the banned list most recently.

I have no idea about KLM flights then... Government says flights are banned but still bookable - either they haven't been told or decision is still not made. I might try Air France since they weren't on the banned list most recently.
Netherlands were taken off the "banned" list along with Italy, Denmark etc. Only the UK remains on the "banned" list.
There is a KLM flight departing tomorrow at noon. Air France-KLM are the essentially the same airline, so if one cancels you have more options for rebooking.

Better late than never, but (similar to Brazil) US has finally implemented a requirement for tourists to present a negative COVID test prior to boarding any US bound aircraft from 26ENE.

Having travelled pre and post testing requirements over this pandemic, can say that it is somewhat reassuring knowing your fellow passengers have undergone testing (even if it is not a guarantee no one onboard actually has the virus, it minimizes the chances significantly in addition to facial coverings, would generate more confidence to fly.)

Last edited:
is an update to Argentine border crossing rules expected today?

I'm particularly interested to see mandatory 7-10 day quarantine rule eliminated.

Back