Ajoknoblauch - What Is Your Problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo-thumb-3160.jpg

Sharp witted.

I have deemed this scientific phenomenon The Stenoblauch Symbiosis (SS) and have added it to the FMDR (Forum Master's Desk Reference).

Years from now, a future Einstein will discover a cure for this plague, until then great forum members like Ed Rooney will continue to flee, desperately seeking refuge in Salta only to eventually succumb to the SS which has become a world-wide epidemic.

symbiosis_by_xrls-d5xl45n.jpg

I have deemed this scientific phenomenon The Stenoblauch Symbiosis (SS) and have added it to the FMDR (Forum Master's Desk Reference).

Years from now, a future Einstein will discover a cure for this plague, until then great forum members like Ed Rooney will continue to flee, desperately seeking refuge in Salta only to inevitably succumb to the SS which has become a world-wide epidemic.
Do you believe this is the result of BAexpats exploring ever greater depths of ennui and coming into contact with loci previously untouched by man or could the phenomena you describe have it's origins in a laboratory? I have documents locked in a secret Nutella storage facility that indicate Peron's Huemul Project was not all that it seemed. Was nuclear fusion merely a cover for a far more sinister goal of Richter's experiments on Huemul Island? I believe Peron may have had the vision to see the expat threat even back in 1948 and that the phenomena you describe is anthropogenic, a deliberate and preconceived ticking time bomb set to explode spreading division and apathy after a critical mass of expat discontent had been achieved.

I believe the release of this plague may have been related to the 'Godwin' count on this forum. Regardless, we must all assume ourselves to be infected. I have heard that arlean saw the dark days coming in a series of visions after she bought the wrong mushrooms at an organic market in Palermo and fled with a handful of believers down the Camino Negro to establish a new world free of fluoride and SS. There are rumours that she succeeded and their community is uninfected and flourishing. However we can not and must not attempt to verify this. If they are free of this phenomena they are the only hope we have as expats. The rest of us are doomed.

Do you believe this is the result of BAexpats exploring ever greater depths of ennui and coming into contact with loci previously untouched by man or could the phenomena you describe have it's origins in a laboratory? I have documents locked in a secret Nutella storage facility that indicate Peron's Huemul Project was not all that it seemed. Was nuclear fusion merely a cover for a far more sinister goal of Richter's experiments on Huemul Island? I believe Peron may have had the vision to see the expat threat even back in 1948 and that the phenomena you describe is anthropogenic, a deliberate and preconceived ticking time bomb set to explode spreading division and apathy after a critical mass of expat discontent had been achieved.

I believe the release of this plague may have been related to the 'Godwin' count on this forum. Regardless, we must all assume ourselves to be infected. I have heard that arlean saw the dark days coming in a series of visions after she bought the wrong mushrooms at an organic market in Palermo and fled with a handful of believers down the Camino Negro to establish a new world free of fluoride and SS. There are rumours that she succeeded and their community is uninfected and flourishing. However we can not and must not attempt to verify this. If they are free of this phenomena they are the only hope we have as expats. The rest of us are doomed.

You know too much....

...expect a visit from La Campora...

....God Save The K Queen!!!

I was sent up river on the Riachuelo to interview Pauper and his questionable methodology for isolating The Stenoblauch Symbiosis and to advise him that his research authority was being terminated.

I came to the unfortunate conclusion that out of a desperate search for cure, he had effected himself with a potent strain of the Stenoblauch Symbiosis. Here is what I found at his riverside compound:

I was sent up river on the Riachuelo to interview Pauper and his questionable methodology for isolating The Stenoblauch Symbiosis and to advise him that his research authority was being terminated.

I came to the unfortunate conclusion that out of a desperate search for cure, he had effected himself with a potent strain of the Stenoblauch Symbiosis. Here is what I found at his riverside compound:

I never got the impression that pauper was "effected" (a term my mother used to describe Judy Garland's on-stage motion), but considering "his" avatar.... :eek:

There are many unanswered questions it is true. One line of investigation that is proving instructive at the moment is analysing the actions of IG through the lens of the SS phenomena. I believe IG's strange and often contradictory behaviour begins to look rational and even altruistic if we assume he knew about the plague before leaving Buenos Aires. Is Uruguay immune to the peronogenic virus? Does IG know too much and is he unable to communicate this knowledge to us without endangering his life? Could XOOM portals provide a vector for infection thus endangering the little oriental republic?

All of this requires further investigation, I don't even know how much time we have but I will duly report back with any new findings.

You were unfortunately misinformed and led astray. The man with whom you were speaking was none other than steveinbsas:
tzh2GqF.jpg

steveinbsas
A saboteur has clearly infiltrated your team - it could be a Campora implant or it could be a new strain of the virus where expats actively work towards their own destruction. Either way a cleansing of personnel is urgently required.

Reactions: Joe
I am not German (though I speak the language passably, my Spanish is far better), and I have never had a German shepherd (though they are very fine dogs). I hold no personal animus toward anybody here, but will not refrain from criticizing or even ridiculing wingnuts anywhere on the political spectrum (or any other spectrum).
Ajo denies being German and a German Shepard despite his avatar. He is refusing to take part in this thread because it is beneath his dignity, however I took the liberty to pass this message on.

You were unfortunately misinformed and led astray. The man with whom you were speaking was none other than steveinbsas:
So despite the rumours that Steve's compound is near Bahia Blanca, he is actually still in BA, hence the SteveinBSAS?

There are many unanswered questions it is true. One line of investigation that is proving instructive at the moment is analysing the actions of IG through the lens of the SS phenomena. I believe IG's strange and often contradictory behaviour begins to look rational and even altruistic if we assume he knew about the plague before leaving Buenos Aires. Is Uruguay immune to the peronogenic virus? Does IG know too much and is he unable to communicate this knowledge to us without endangering his life? Could XOOM portals provide a vector for infection thus endangering the little oriental republic?

All of this requires further investigation, I don't even know how much time we have but I will duly report back with any new findings.

Also please be advised that after strenuous and frank behind the scenes negotiations, IG has provided a new deadline. That deadline is:

September 30, 2014

So despite the rumours that Steve's compound is near Bahia Blanca, he is actually still in BA, hence the SteveinBSAS?
I do not know. It's possible that whilst under the effects of burundanga you were flown to a military facility in Bahia Blanca and then towed behind a vehicle in a canoe filled with rotten eggs out to the fortified compound. It would not require much suggestion to make you recall this as a trip up the Riachuelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back