Ajoknoblauch - What Is Your Problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conspicuous by his absence in this thread.....the silence is so uncharacteristic!
We simply are saying "BASTA" with your personal war. Put it in PMs if you must. Give peace a chance. Your feud is contaminating our environment. If you can't let go of it keep it private or seek help from a greater power!

I realize who you are talking to here, but quite a few members simply don't seem to realize that I don't instigate. Many of my posts (well over 100) have been "answered" with completely irrelevant and insulting comments about me or Ayn Rand (and her "acolytes) and/or links that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

Have you noticed that hardly anyone has ever complained when the attacks were made, but if and when I respond it becomes a "petty feud" that "contaminates our environment." AJO has been on a Saul Alinsky style mission to isolate, ridicule, and belittle my values and ideas (and most recently, with the most vicious statement of all, my character), but he has failed to do so by presenting any logical arguments based on facts. All he has to offer are insults and innuendos..

PS: I must admit that he did catch a few spelling errors I made (and ridiculed them like Don Rickles), but I think he's really been been pissed ever since EdRooney bequeathed him the Republican Party, Peronism and Jack Clark's 1985 NLCS home run and I got 300 kg of freeze-dried salisbury steak and an Ayn Rand puff up doll.

I got lucky.

PS: I asked Ed to give ajo the puff up doll to do with as he pleased. All I wanted was the beef.
emo32.gif

I actually came across his site, and it looked interesting, but I decided I couldn't give any business to such an a-hole.
I used to read his blog but quit as soon as I saw the crap he writes here and the way he treats others.

@steve: I was actually talking about ajo. Not you! I've always enjoyed your desire to be helpful.

Yes, I realized who you were talking about. Thanks for the compliment. The word "feud" implies that two sides are at war with each other, both occasionally on the attack (in a forum "attack usually means something "personal"). This has been ajo's war and he has been a repugnant and unrelenting aggressor. Why should anyone be surprised that I am willing to stand up to some of the worst the insults and innuendos, even if trying to reason with someone who intensely dislikes futbol yet made over 30 posts in the thread about "expats bold World Cup predictions" is impossible?

Conspicuous by his absence in this thread.....the silence is so uncharacteristic!
We simply are saying "BASTA" with your personal war. Put it in PMs if you must. Give peace a chance. Your feud is contaminating our environment. If you can't let go of it keep it private or seek help from a greater power!

Think we need some bait.

Anyone know the best place to buy River v Boca tickets for the game in a week or so??? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back