Another Mass Shooting In The Us...

I agree...unless the guy breaking into your house at 2 AM has a gun and you don't.
emo32.gif

But I thought responsible gun owners locked their guns away in safe gun cabinets so their children can't access them? By the time you wake up, find the key to the gun safe, opened up the gun safe and accessed your weapons, it might just be too late. I definitely feel safer in my bed at night knowing that none of my neighbours have guns.

But I thought responsible gun owners locked their guns away in safe gun cabinets so their children can't access them? By the time you wake up, find the key to the gun safe, opened up the gun safe and accessed your weapons, it might just be too late. I definitely feel safer in my bed at night knowing that none of my neighbours have guns.

Not everyone has children.

And I definitely feel safer in my bed at night knowing that all of my neighbours have guns.
emo32.gif

Not everyone has children.

And I definitely feel safer in my bed at night knowing that all of my neighbours have guns.
emo32.gif

Obviously not everyone has kids, but I think my point stands for every responsible gun owner. And living where you are is very different from where most people live.

X) .... If EVERYONE had a gun = NO ONE will be killed by guns.
Y) .... If NO ONE had a gun = NO ONE will be killed by guns.

And the correct answer iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis ...... (drums please) ?????

Uhmmmmm .... We need a super human Einstein to help us figure out this toughie.
But don`t despair, ... help is on the way any time soon now, .. I predict before the next 100 years.

If EVERYONE had a gun = NO ONE will be killed by guns.
If NO ONE had a gun = NO ONE will be killed by guns.

Confused? ... me too!

I`ll wait for the next masayh to figure it out for me.
It`s been hundreds of years, .... the world is due for the next super human Einstein to help us figure out this toughie. Help is on the way any time soon now.

Its not hard to figure out, just look at the rest of the world.

ejcot en argentina:
From today's NYTAmerica's section. "Not Just a U.S.Problem:Black Lives Matter Here,Too,Canadians Say".
Ms.Bowens,a black real estate agent who lives in the next building to where Andrew Loke a mentally ill black immigrant from South Sudan was shot dead by Toronto police last July when he refused to put down a hammer was appalled that the police did not try to talk him into dropping the hammer or failing that to use a Taser rather than lethal force.
"They just love the gun",Ms.Bowens said. Sound familiar?

ejcot en argentina:
From today's NYTAmerica's section. "Not Just a U.S.Problem:Black Lives Matter Here,Too,Canadians Say".
Ms.Bowens,a black real estate agent who lives in the next building to where Andrew Loke a mentally ill black immigrant from South Sudan was shot dead by Toronto police last July when he refused to put down a hammer was appalled that the police did not try to talk him into dropping the hammer or failing that to use a Taser rather than lethal force.
"They just love the gun",Ms.Bowens said. Sound familiar?
Except canada doesn't have anywhere near the same problem the USA has.
Still they really need to increase the training of their police.

Back