Anyone Used The Service "miami A Tu Casa" ??

Well, as expected the Doc is both selective and insulting in his replies.
These measures have nothing to do with corruption at the Argentine post office, but all to do with import restrictions imposed simply to slow down the exit of USD from the country and to prevent the reserves being eaten into and for which the rest of us are having to pay the cost.
These laws 'reward people who pay their taxes' according to Doc. Oh yippee, I'm so happy I'm paying an extra 35%!

Back on topic, has anyone had anything sent to them recently and then had to go to Ezeiza?

Please. Is not the greatest opportunity in Argentina to cheat the tax man ? Or any government official ? Or break the law ? And if you get caught , how much you had to bribe the official ? It is the little guy , with out the resources that gets caught and cannot pay the bribe. From the Pink House all the way down to the local car register , a few extra pesos , or better , dollars get things done. Argentina is where rampant corruption still rules. whether customs , AFIP , or you local cop , a shake down for cash to make the problem go away is much easier than the paper work , forms , etc.....

If you need something from the US that bad , and have the money to pay air freight , for a certain "rate"( hint: Bribe Included !! ) there is no Duty , customs , lines , trips to EZE. Fixed address to ship to in Miami. Pick up in downtown.

If you cannot afford it , stick to your 2 packages a year , and quit your complaining and righteousness.

I wasted my time reading the art. of the newspaper you quoted that confirmed my statements. You don't understand what you read. Simple.

I wasted my time reading the art. of the newspaper you quoted that confirmed my statements. You don't understand what you read. Simple.

So let me get this straight, you still saying the Adunna supervisor for La Plata, the Aduanna supervisor in the post office all lied to me, and I dont understand the law or article. So everybody is lying and your correct?

Maybe you should inform them, and there all wrong, then everyone all over Argentina can get their packages!

Please tell me how? I want to know how you can do it legally!

This isnt about me, its about how can you legally get more than 2 packages as Bajo says you can.

Please. Is not the greatest opportunity in Argentina to cheat the tax man ? Or any government official ? Or break the law ? And if you get caught , how much you had to bribe the official ? It is the little guy , with out the resources that gets caught and cannot pay the bribe. From the Pink House all the way down to the local car register , a few extra pesos , or better , dollars get things done. Argentina is where rampant corruption still rules. whether customs , AFIP , or you local cop , a shake down for cash to make the problem go away is much easier than the paper work , forms , etc.....

If you need something from the US that bad , and have the money to pay air freight , for a certain "rate"( hint: Bribe Included !! ) there is no Duty , customs , lines , trips to EZE. Fixed address to ship to in Miami. Pick up in downtown.

If you cannot afford it , stick to your 2 packages a year , and quit your complaining and righteousness.

This isnt about me, its about someone else who says there is no such law, and we commit crimes by trying to do it, but yet he can!

I merely want to find out the WAY to do it LEGALLY because I dont want to break the lawS!

So let me get this straight, you still saying the Adunna supervisor for La Plata, the Aduanna supervisor in the post office all lied to me, and I dont understand the law or article. So everybody is lying and your correct?

Maybe you should inform them, and there all wrong, then everyone all over Argentina can get their packages!

Please tell me how? I want to know how you can do it legally!

1) you don't even understand your illegal staying in this country. 2) I asserted that you don't understand at all.
3) get a DNI you "visitor"....

You are retarded.
You are the hypocrite, realize it, you behaved as a criminal, you just were lucky and they were argentines (tolerant). If this happends in the US you are now in a federal facility, not the mail office precisely.

Not even responding to the childish and unnecessary insults. But do you honestly think he would be in a federal facility for ordering a few mechanical parts from China, some clothes of his and toys for his kid? None of this is "contraband" in the US. You have such a bizarre view on this country and I don't understand why you even come to this forum, if not just to school us all on how we're all law breakers and rebels.

Not even responding to the childish and unnecessary insults. But do you honestly think he would be in a federal facility for ordering a few mechanical parts from China, some clothes of his and toys for his kid? None of this is "contraband" in the US. You have such a bizarre view on this country and I don't understand why you even come to this forum, if not just to school us all on how we're all law breakers and rebels.

But you are here, not in the US.
I explained him like 10 times the same.
In some arab countries alcohol is illegal. To drink it in the street is illegal in NYC.
While here you might have an irregular status, in the US you are an illegal.

Back