Are The Italians To Blame For Argentina's Demise

The conclusions aren't logical.[sup]*[/sup]
  1. Would US medical students go to Cuba if they could afford to study in the US....!! NOOOOOOOOOOO.. :D
  2. Would Chilean students come here if it wasn't Free...!! (no way,! leaving their homes and families)

You needn't answer :rolleyes: perhaps your response will not be logical..? :wub:

A syllogism[sup]*[/sup] is a kind of logical argument in which one proposition (the conclusion) is inferred from two or more others (the premises) of a specific form

I said "in that case", if that case were every case, I m repeating what I said, Cuba would have better universities. My logic is that if a student goes to study to another country is because its better than in his home country, including in that 'better' the cost to study, which is btw a VERY important variable of the university system.

cheers

I said "in that case", if that case were every case, I m repeating what I said, Cuba would have better universities. My logic is that if a student goes to study to another country is because its better than in his home country, including in that 'better' the cost to study, which is btw a VERY important variable of the university system.

cheers

Finally we agree, they go to Cuba because of a "Better" Cost....! you said it :D
Lets call it a draw.... :rolleyes:

Joe, why don't you stop snorting maple syrup for a minute: the kids and Yogur want more Joe content, and we want it ASAP

Reactions: Joe
The episode will likely anger Italians, who just recently were the butt of a corruption joke aired in Canada. A satirical advert by the Let’s clean up Montreal (‘Nettoyons Montréal’) campaign showed a rat-tailed man putting banknotes into a safe to a soundtrack of Italian music. The city’s Italians failed to see the funny side and said it unfairly targetted their community.

http://www.thelocal....orrupt-politics

http://youtu.be/IOu1WET6qSw

I love the Sopranos! I'll watch them all over, one day!
I even learned new "Italian" words such as "gumah" (comare, lover) and how "ziti" is any short format of pasta in the US.

#foodpolice

Back