Argentine Women Are All...

Napoleon said:
Any tips on how to manipulate a much younger Argentine English student into bed?

If you have to ask, this isn't going to work for you!

I suggest an evening intercambio English/Salsa....start with the English lesson and pave the way with flirting and several drinks for the salsa lesson.

Girls like the rough stuff, like for example don't start the conversation off by saying Hi to her, come up from behind her, grab her by her hair and whisper into her ear "te gusta?" she'll initially act offended and such but if you just keep at it a little bit she'll be eating out of your hand in no time.

Elpanada said:
Girls like the rough stuff, like for example don't start the conversation off by saying Hi to her, come up from behind her, grab her by her hair and whisper into her ear "te gusta?" she'll initially act offended and such but if you just keep at it a little bit she'll be eating out of your hand in no time.

If anybody did anything like this to me, I would basically kick him in (guess where ;))

Well, it is not because of the hair grabbing, or the coming up from behind, it is the " te gusta " thing, has an almost explicit sexual meaning ( would basically make most women feel like a s**t, and a cheap one... I know that some guys do this, it is a shortcut really, it is an all or nothing thing, you might get sex, or a pretty nasty response no middle term.

BlahBlah said:
You must be pretty pathetic if you give sex after that

I can't imagine any woman would. I think Elpanada was being sarcastic with a capital S. I doubt many men would have the balls to do something like that... and if they did, as Nikad said, he sure wouldn't have them after he opened his mouth.

It happens and a lot.

If you don't believe me go to museum around 11 o'clock tonight

Back