Argentine women are the only thing I really don't like in Argentina.

My experience is that Argentine women are very open minded to hang out with strangers, at least if you are someone from the West. There seems to be some discrimination towards Bolivians, Paraguayans and the like, I do not know your ethnic background, though assuming you are on an English speaking website, chances are you are from the US or Europe. If that is the case, Argentines are usually interested to know you, unless you screw up for some reason.

What I have heard though is that Argentine women are harder to get for one night stands than other South American women. Not sure if you are referring to this. If that is what you would be after, the easiest way is just to go for the paid solution, there are plenty of opportunities in micro centro.

The only issue I have with Argentine women is that some of them can be quite neurotic and hard to live with on a long term basis, but getting to know women does not seem to be so difficult here.

No this isn't about getting one night stands. But it's funny because my experience is the complete opposite. I find that it is easier to have a one night stand than it is to get to know an Argentine woman.

After two months I can really give my opinion and say that Argentine women are the absolute worst on the planet.
True that you weren't making a direct comparison between Argentinas and American women - in fact, you were comparing Argentinas to all other women on the planet.

The first Argentina I became intimately involved with was/is direct, open, loving and devoted. Most of the others I know well (20 or so) have been much the same. Surely, of the 20-odd million left, you can do better. Keep looking...and when you're not trying for it, that's when it happens.

So I understand that this is the outcome from testing 12 women during two months?
If you want to live here, you just need to develop P A T I E N C E in every field.
I agree but I'm not willing to adjust. The reason why I say that is because it all appears to be a game to me. I know that people here said that it is cultural, so I guess it just goes back to how I say it is a mismatch.

It's a difference between something taking time to develop and someone literally incapable of sticking to a plan and halfway decent communication. In my eyes, it appears like all the girls I met simply want to be chased and want you to beg to see them. I'd much rather continue with the success of 1 night stands and not try to take it further.

Reactions: Moe
True that you weren't making a direct comparison between Argentinas and American women - in fact, you were comparing Argentinas to all other women on the planet.

The first Argentina I became intimately involved with was/is direct, open, loving and devoted. Most of the others I know well (20 or so) have been much the same. Surely, of the 20-odd million left, you can do better. Keep looking...and when you're not trying for it, that's when it happens.
Yes I was comparing to the rest of the world. That's more accurate to say.. Ok so I know that how I judge women is a lot different than how others judge women. I'll use your partner as an example. You say open, loving, and devoted. But I say "what does it take to get to that point?".. if it takes jumping through too many hoops to get that out of her, then she falls in the category of "not worth it."

Men who have female friends usually can see the better parts of those women because they aren't actually trying to date them.

I also think that men are too focused on trying to win a girl. But what is she doing to win you?

I'm going to go ahead and do what we are taught not to do... judge everyone equally bad. After two months I can really give my opinion and say that Argentine women are the absolute worst on the planet. Now I'll admit that this is based on how I am and what I would consider as completely incompatible.

The bottom line is that Argentine women play too many games and want to be chased. Now obviously there are women like that all over the world but it appears that it's a much higher percentage here. My sample size is about 12 women and I cut communication within 2 weeks on all of them.

The absolute least reliable when it comes to sticking to a plan. If you both agree to do something, 90 percent chance it won't actually happen for whatever reason. It seems like they all have a fishing pole and attempt to dangle bait, and when you don't go for the bait and cut them off for different reasons (terrible communication, lack of ability to meet), you get a message a couple weeks later asking what happened and why they can no longer see your profile picture on WhatsApp lol.

Most times I ignore them but a few times I responded with something to the likes of "your a cool person but after attempting to invite you out a time or 2 and it went nowhere." The responses were "oh so you didn't think I was worth enough to keep insisting?"... "men need to be able to persist until they get what they want"... and something else similar that I don't remember.

This isn't a thread about sex but I'll bring it into it.. From my experience, if anything is going to happen, it has to be in the moment where you first meet her. And even after, if you think there will be less games because you had sex.. nooope.. same shit. And when you stop communicating, then you get a text about how all you wanted was sex.

One would constantly send pictures to remind me that she exist but could never successfully get on the schedule. I don't see how men can date Argentine women. Thankfully, there are Colombians, Venezuelans, and Brazilians to save the day lol.
Sounds like you might be navigating the wrong waters, saying that Argentine women are all like this would be a very rash generalization in my opinion. Yes, it's true that current porteño culture has created a social-state that promotes pursuing our sexual interests in practices like clubbing, partying, and just group stuff in general. All this really means is that the women you are talking to most likely find more fun in participating in these types of activities, and don't feel like going out on "dates" and such. However this is really only representative of a stereotype, there are many Women (and people in general) who don't participate in this culture/activities, I would suggest finding groups of people that aren't together solely for the purpose of socialization, and genuinely share an interest.

I think Secret should define this curious word "date". What does he mean by it? What does he see as the endpoint of a process with a women that starts with "dating" her? Unless that is clear, this whole thread will go nowhere.

I think Secret should define this curious word "date". What does he mean by it? What does he see as the endpoint of a process with a women that starts with "dating" her? Unless that is clear, this whole thread will go nowhere.
Well there is no real definition of the word for me. I don't actually have a real goal. I never actually know what I want from a person until I'm around them a certain amount of time. I'm not out looking for a relationship and I not out looking for one night stands. I am just out and enjoying myself. And if I come across someone and in that moment we enjoyed ourselves and I say to myself "there's potential in getting to know that person," then I take it from there.

Sounds like you might be navigating the wrong waters, saying that Argentine women are all like this would be a very rash generalization in my opinion. Yes, it's true that current porteño culture has created a social-state that promotes pursuing our sexual interests in practices like clubbing, partying, and just group stuff in general. All this really means is that the women you are talking to most likely find more fun in participating in these types of activities, and don't feel like going out on "dates" and such. However this is really only representative of a stereotype, there are many Women (and people in general) who don't participate in this culture/activities, I would suggest finding groups of people that aren't together solely for the purpose of socialization, and genuinely share an interest.
Yeah it could definitely be the settings. I've met most women in either a restaurant or a club/bar. I think the experiment is kind of over for me though. I now don’t have the desire to put effort in with an Argentine woman. I just need to find the zones that have all the other women. Get back to someone I'm more familiar with lol.

This wasn't really a "how do you fix it" type of thread. I just wanted to see if others had the same experience.

Has it ever occurred to you that women may have a real goal? That they are driven by something completely different, that has very little to do with you?

Back