Argentinian Man Dies During Sex With Scarecrow

Story like this is more likely to happen in US. It's sad it happened in Argentina. Every man deserves a real woman!!!This should be one of the campaign slogans for Macri.

Except that the scarecrow had a 6 inch strap on. Which leads me to believe he didn't want a woman. He likes men with small dicks.

Shes a bit of a looker alright, shame she doesnt have arms.

522436527.jpg

Except that the scarecrow had a 6 inch strap on. Which leads me to believe he didn't want a woman. He likes men with small dicks.

Looks like we've got a size queen in the midst, pray tell, if 6" is small, what is large?

Also Joe, the fact you used Argentinian is really upsetting me, I thought the CIA (aka Macri's puppet masters according to the campora wing of BAExpats)
established the demonym as Argentine(s)

Looks like we've got a size queen in the midst, pray tell, if 6" is small, what is large?

Also Joe, the fact you used Argentinian is really upsetting me, I thought the CIA (aka Macri's puppet masters according to the campora wing of BAExpats)
established the demonym as Argentine(s)
Good catch - I think I copied the Irish Times headline - can't really expect the Irish to speak proper English!

Story like this is more likely to happen in US. It's sad it happened in Argentina. Every man deserves a real woman!!!This should be one of the campaign slogans for Macri.
Some "men" don't want a real "woman".

There is a strikingly huge market here in Argentina for men looking for other men that look like women Its not exclusively an Argentine thing but compared to the UK its very distinctive. Ive always wondered why the demand here exists. In the UK transvestite prostitutes are super rare at least you hardly see them on the streets. Although Ive heard that Salta has tourism for this kind of thing. My spanish teacher told me of a student she had who was a well paid engineer with a wife and kids back in the UK who came to Salta regularly for the ladyboys...what a wanker.

"Chicks with dicks" type websites tend to drive a lot of revenue from Anglo-Saxon protestant nations for some reason. Also, sex tourism from developed nations for transvestites in LATAM and Southeast Asia is not trivial.

Back