Argentinian Man Dies During Sex With Scarecrow

If you prefer to ignore issues like human trafficking and putting others at risk, OK...

The point of view is implicit that the relations are consensual. Rape, sex slavery, and other horrible acts are by their definition not consensual.

But if you want a dogmatic (pun intended) argument about libertarianism ajo, you'd have to ask someone who is, as I'm only a civil libertarian, not an economic one.

Reactions: Joe
Therein lies your naïveté.

I don't get it. Help me understand how ARbound's statement ("The point of view is implicit that the relations are consensual. Rape, sex slavery, and other horrible acts are by their definition not consensual.") is naive.

Looks like we've got a size queen in the midst, pray tell, if 6" is small, what is large?

Also Joe, the fact you used Argentinian is really upsetting me, I thought the CIA (aka Macri's puppet masters according to the campora wing of BAExpats)
established the demonym as Argentine(s)

It was meant to be a joke. Guys are sooooo sensitive about the size of their appendages. I think maybe even more so than women are about their age.

It was meant to be a joke. Guys are sooooo sensitive about the size of their appendages. I think maybe even more so than women are about their age.

Or their breast size? Or their makeup? Or if they're gaining weight? :D

I often see double standards related to this. Women can make a joke about a guy's penis size, which is ostensibly related to the amount of pleasure a man may give a woman (notice the use of the word "ostensibly"!) and thereby can be a very personal comment in either direction, good or bad. But a guy gets creamed (really, no pun intended...) if he makes a joke about or criticizes a woman's looks, weight, breast size, age, etc (which I think has always sort of been considered fair game by either side, at least in familiar company, at least weight, age and adding hair status when coming from women).

At least it often seems so when the media picks up stories like Barbie dolls needing to change because of the outcry that "she" has too tiny of a waist and too wide hips, that it's not natural, etc, and therefore creating unrealistic expectations of women for men. Our oldest's nickname (well, one of many) is "Barbie". She has a figure almost exactly like a Barbie doll.

I don't hear guys going around and complaining because they don't have the tight muscular build of Ken while their women chide them about their growing beer bellies :)

In today's culture (or at least the US as my primary base of experience, but I think this is true in many parts of the world, to varying degrees) it seems to me there may be a push for women to be rougher with men (I'm talking in a social sense, get your mind out of the gutter y'all :) ) but sometimes there is a sensitivity and an unwillingness to take as good as given. And while men are being urged to curb their roughness with women in both thought and deed, and women increase their roughness with men, it can sometimes cause at best mixed signals, at least to those of us neanderthals that came from a world far different than that of today.

I'm finding that certain cultural memes, as open-minded as I truly consider myself, can be very hard to break. And I'm finding myself surprised, very often, at which ones are the difficult ones, which often wouldn't have been what I thought even 10 years ago.

Sorry for getting of topic here. And I wasn't trying to bitch about any perceived unfairness of women attacking men (which I didn't see here), just a comment as to why men may be more sensitive to a woman talking about their penis size in a possibly unflattering manner than a man asking a woman's age.

At least it often seems so when the media picks up stories like Barbie dolls needing to change because of the outcry that "she" has too tiny of a waist and too wide hips, that it's not natural, etc, and therefore creating unrealistic expectations of women for men. Our oldest's nickname (well, one of many) is "Barbie". She has a figure almost exactly like a Barbie doll.

barbie-vs-he-man.jpg

Or their breast size? Or their makeup? Or if they're gaining weight? :D

I often see double standards related to this. Women can make a joke about a guy's penis size, which is ostensibly related to the amount of pleasure a man may give a woman (notice the use of the word "ostensibly"!) and thereby can be a very personal comment in either direction, good or bad. But a guy gets creamed (really, no pun intended...) if he makes a joke about or criticizes a woman's looks, weight, breast size, age, etc (which I think has always sort of been considered fair game by either side, at least in familiar company, at least weight, age and adding hair status when coming from women).

I don't hear guys going around and complaining because they don't have the tight muscular build of Ken while their women chide them about their growing beer bellies :)

In today's culture (or at least the US as my primary base of experience, but I think this is true in many parts of the world, to varying degrees) it seems to me there may be a push for women to be rougher with men (I'm talking in a social sense, get your mind out of the gutter y'all :) ) but sometimes there is a sensitivity and an unwillingness to take as good as given. And while men are being urged to curb their roughness with women in both thought and deed, and women increase their roughness with men, it can sometimes cause at best mixed signals, at least to those of us neanderthals that came from a world far different than that of today.

I'm finding that certain cultural memes, as open-minded as I truly consider myself, can be very hard to break. And I'm finding myself surprised, very often, at which ones are the difficult ones, which often wouldn't have been what I thought even 10 years ago.

Sorry for getting of topic here. And I wasn't trying to bitch about any perceived unfairness of women attacking men (which I didn't see here), just a comment as to why men may be more sensitive to a woman talking about their penis size in a possibly unflattering manner than a man asking a woman's age.

I can understand where you're coming from. Life is complicated and hard enough as it is today in day. A little Howard Stern type humor can be a good thing occasionally. Life is too short to expend energy in analyzing the underlying significance of everything. We'd all end up bitter if we did.

Maybe most women would agree with me, but here's a secret: the size of his penis doesn't dictate how much pleasure she will receive. He just needs to know how to use it. It doesnt take a big one to find that magic G spot, rather a smart one.

The whole obsession surrounding the size of a man's penis I feel is more related to a gay man's fantasy than a woman's. At least all my gay friends like big ones, and they do complain about not having a six pack and not being able to acheive the perfect ass.

So.....six inches is ok? not my case of course not :) .... this friend of mine............ who you don't know and lives far away and you'll never meet asked me

The only perversion I see is the hypocrisy. What willing adults do among themselves, be it for money, lust or love, as long as it is consensual, does not offend me.

It is the false morality that pisses me off.

Hypocrisy and false morality? I dont understand.

Two adults being willing and consenting being your only criteria is a very narrow or blinkererd way of looking at it. What about if the willing and consenting adults are emotionally/mentally unbalanced, irresponsible, easily manipulated by the other, drunk or drugged, addicted to dangerous thrills etc...?

Where is the line drawn? Is it ok to fantasize about your partner being a young child and beating him/her but as long as the two adults involved are willing and consenting its ok?

Dont their actions and attitudes inevitably affect their children or other dependents not directly involved in the act?

Call me a puritan witch burner (Im not) if you want but i think morailty wherever it comes from has to have a say in how we behave.

Back