Argentinian Man Dies During Sex With Scarecrow

People don't really talk about it but sex tourism, both the paying to have sex with SE Asian Trans people and hooking up while traveling/on vacation are pretty common.

I don't know anyone personally that has done it, but like I've said earlier, a self described "Thai ladyboy" propositioned me while in Seoul this Spring. Although I'm not attracted to that type of experience, some of my friends are, both bi and gay, and its actually 2 South American ones in particular that are.

Perhaps my experience is different as a large number of my friends are LGBT compared to most people's as I'm gay, but only a couple of my straight and gay friends don't try to hookup while traveling, and for many, both orientations, its part of the fun of traveling it seems.

"Chicks with dicks" type websites tend to drive a lot of revenue from Anglo-Saxon protestant nations for some reason. Also, sex tourism from developed nations for transvestites in LATAM and Southeast Asia is not trivial.

So I think the question isnt so much which societies are more perverse but which conceal their perversions better than others. As with many aspects of life here in Argentina compared to the UK things are just more apparent here but not necessarily worse.

So I think the question isnt so much which societies are more perverse but which conceal their perversions better than others. As with many aspects of life here in Argentina compared to the UK things are just more apparent here but not necessarily worse.

The only perversion I see is the hypocrisy. What willing adults do among themselves, be it for money, lust or love, as long as it is consensual, does not offend me.

It is the false morality that pisses me off.

Story like this is more likely to happen in US. It's sad it happened in Argentina. Every man deserves a real woman!!!This should be one of the campaign slogans for Macri.

Unless I read the OP incorrectly it wasn't exactly a woman he was looking for. ;)

An admirably naive statement of an utterly impractical ideal.

How is it naïve? I too think its ridiculous to call someone's sexual orientation and or interests a pervision, and generally agree with the statement. It's not really anyone's business what two adults or more do together as long as they don't hurt others, and both are consenting.

How is it naïve? I too think its ridiculous to call someone's sexual orientation and or interests a pervision, and generally agree with the statement. It's not really anyone's business what two adults or more do together as long as they don't hurt others, and both are consenting.

If you prefer to ignore issues like human trafficking and putting others at risk, OK...

Back