Aussie Tourist Shot Dead In Mendoza By Motochorro

I'm sorry. He did ask nicely. I'm done saying what I wanted to say to Mr. Southern Cone makes you want to poke your eyes out.

Guns are far more lethal, though - you have a much better chance of evading or surviving a knife attack. This is one reason why the "guns don't kill people, people kill people" argument is so ludicrous.

The best way to be prepared for the possibility of being attacked by a knife is to carry a gun.

Even the POTUS knows that:

http://factreal.word...we-bring-a-gun/

This is tragic and without wishing to minimise this horror in any way, I'd like to know how the new and proposed laws requiring motorbike riders to wear a jacket with the reg number writ large as well as on the helmet, would help or would have helped in a case such as this?
I hardly think so.
Scum like this play with a totally different set of rules, if one could refer to them as rules. It's also highly likely that they were high, drunk or both.
They have zero respect for others and the police should either wipe them out and/or adopt a totally zero tolerance approach which, lamentably they seem unwilling to adopt, here or anywhere in this country.

Back