Baby group?

Hi, yes we will be meeting today at 4.30-5pm ish at the entrance to the Jardín Botánico on Santa Fe, do come along! Or post your email address and I´ll add you to the list for future meets. How old is your baby? - it would be lovely to meet you both.

Hi Marie, we are meeting today at the botanical gardens - at 4.30 - 5ish. Do come along. Or post your email address and I´ll add you to the list. How old is your baby? It will be lovely to meet you both.

It was very nice meeting you all yesterday. Sophie has everybodies mail so I asked her to fill me in.
Looking forward for next week!
Marie

Hi girls,

I haven´t heard from Sophie yet, when were we meeting again? I know you mentioned during our gathering at the Botanical but I forgot. Could you please remind me? THX
Marie

Next Tuesday November 4th at 4.30pm, meeting by the fountain in Plaza Alemania. Looking forward to seeing you all there. Everyone Welcome.

Hi,

my name is Lucia, I have initiated this post some months ago but I haven't look at it since my baby girl was born, last May.

I am happy to read that there is a nice bbay group in Palermo, are you meeting any time soon?

For me it is better after 17h30 as I am back to work!!!

see you

Lucia

Hi Lucia,

Great to hear from you and congratulations on your new baby!

Yes, we still meet and are hoping to meet up again in the next couple of weeks, after a break over Christmas. I'll post the details here when we have arranged a date.

Is your email address still the same as you posted before? I could add you to the email list.

Hello everyone,
My name is Ximena (Dutch/Peruvian), I am moving to BsAs in July with my Argentinian partner. I am about 13 weeks pregnant with my first baby and will eb due in September. I would love to join the group of mothers!

I also have some questions...does anyone have a good suggestion for a female gynecologist?
I know it is not very common in South America to give birth at home, does anyone know or has heard of the possibility of midwifes and home births? or maybe even underwater births? I just want to get informed about possibilities and alternatives to hospital births.
any other suggestions for first time mom?

Looking forward to meeting the group!

Cheers,
Xiimena

Hi all ! Im due in June and would love to meet up with other mums to be. I live in Belgrano. Please let me know if you meet, would love to join you. ([email protected])

Back