Blue @ 20 Before The End Of The Year....

This is us, defending Cristina, Dilma, Evo Morales or Maduro. This is us defending our long failed economic policies, our populism, our never dying aspiration for a strong father/mother figure that will "save us" from ourselves.

58466.jpg

I despise CFK and NK, however I must admit that they are an exp<b></b>ression of our society and its failures, our education and its failures and our values and failures. When instead of having the best of the best managing your country, you have a group of inexperienced clowns, this is what you get. 54% supported them. When I walk around every day, and look around, I wonder if they can see what they did to their own children?

Ok, a vegan K paid activist: I do not like to pay for your soy milanesas with my taxes!!!
What does make you think that I get paid by the governament? Do you honestly think that if I do not agree with the diarrea that comes out of your mouth (or your keyboard in this case) I get paid by somebody? You are a very narrow minded woman with a binary view of politics.
But again, you are getting off topic.

With all due respect, I disagree. Payment to the Vulture Funds will have an inmidiate effect because after 14 years Argentina will be out of default, capital will be coming slowly, the Governament will be able to issue debt (like Kicillof wants) at a resonable rate and just before the PASO, to have the middle class again in the pocket, sepo will be lifted.

As for the rest, I agree.

And you want this government to be able to issue debt? Do you presume it will be well used?? I am much happier with them having less access to funds to waste.

She was talking about (basically) what the actual value of the currency should be and I therefore took her statement to mean that the blue rate is already way undervalued, which I agree with and also agrees with the statements made by the arbolista I was talking to. So what's your point? You still haven't explained how the blue dollar will just magically die.
So if she was talking about the actual value of the currency why did you came out with that value for the blue? How would you think that the Blue is undervaluated, based on what parameters are you making your calculation to come out with that statement? I will ask you somthing simple: Calculate the price of the cheapest brand new car (0 km) based on the dollar at 14, now do it with the dollar at 19...
It is not realistic, simple as that.
I did not say that the blue dollar will magically die, I said it will die shortly: agreement with VF + loan at a reasonable % + gradually lifting the cepo = no more that 1 peso diference betwen both.

And you want this government to be able to issue debt? Do you presume it will be well used?? I am much happier with them having less access to funds to waste.
It depends, if it is for infrastructure work, I will always be happy, if it is for current spending like in the 90's, well, I will be very pissed off.

I despise CFK and NK, however I must admit that they are an exp<b></b>ression of our society and its failures, our education and its failures and our values and failures. When instead of having the best of the best managing your country, you have a group of inexperienced clowns, this is what you get. 54% supported them. When I walk around every day, and look around, I wonder if they can see what they did to their own children?

Your not alone in your wondering Nikad, and I am not refering to your country.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ignorance-index-reveals-most-uninformed-nations-italy-us-south-korea-top-oblivious-list-1472319

2nd! Well it could have been worse. I am starting to wonder if ignorance becoming a global epidemic.

Back