Buenos Aires Needs A Red Light Zone

Hardly any women working the streets of BA? Are you kidding me? Where have you been, Recoleta??? Just take a trip to Flores at around 9 PM. Or Constitucion. Or Floresta. Or LIniers. They are on every corner, getting pimped out (you may think they are doing it on their own, but believe me, someone is watching them). They stand on street corners. I drive to my in laws' home and see them literally on every street corner in Flores. This is a very ugly problem and a stench to this society. And I hear people on this forum acting like this kind of thing is okay. People are literally getting trafficked left and right and no cares. These people are human sex slaves. I thought that was the kind of thing the public should oppose.

In my 9 years in MicroCentero I swear I've never seen one. NOT ONE.

I've seen only desperate druggies at Messereri subte station ... but that is about it.

Compared to DownTown Toronto, BA is remarkable.

Traves .. authorized?

Traves yes ... women no.

I read this correctly ? Why is that?

Too complex to explain...!
Each Travesti has a designed spot to work on the circuit , women are not allowed, its a territorial war. A Travesti can't just start to work there must earn a Spot. Cutthroat competition.

Too complex to explain...!
Each Travesti has a designed spot to work on the circuit , women are not allowed, its a territorial war. A Travesti can't just start to work there must earn a Spot. Cutthroat competition.

That sounds too way complicated. I think I'll keep my day job. :)

I've seen only desperate druggies at Messereri subte station ... but that is about it.

You haven't seen any prostitutes on the streets because it is all kept neatly behind closed doors in the rooms above your head. If you are a male working in MicroCentro for 9 years, you have definitely had someone hand you a small slip of paper advertising a "privado."

Very good description of the scene, I always wondered what the bus riders thought of the exposure specially women . The driver so sensitive to warn you of the R rated spectacle. normally the drivers get a kick out of it

I tell you, I've been more offended by the sight of a transvestite going number 2 by a tree. Now THAT's gross! :mad:

Another quirkei to be added to the thread "You Know You're In Argentina When: "

They succeeded doing something remarkable (no woman work the streets .. only in private) ...
.. then turn around do the opposite (traves authorized in el bousque).

Someone has to tell you... The women who kept staring at you at Cafe Orleans did not fall in love at first sight

Back