Call for a national protest against the release of prisoners

Any goodwill towards Alberto is gone. If this prisoner situation remains, he is already a failed president. I can’t understand how it was ever on the table that prisoners get released. They are holing travelers up in hotels but prisoners go free.
They aren't even letting citizens come into the country. Its absolutely ridiculous but nothing surprises me here..

They do not go free, they go to arrest at home where they can have social distancing.
Here you can read Alberto Bovino’s, master at Columbia, opinion:
But there are already several who have been found not in their homes.

Poor Alberso fernandez his hands are tied, i recall how sad he was when they let bodou out, i'm sure that law and order will prevail since the inmates have to sign a declaracion jurada.
To recap, legislators nowhere to be seen( only if they talk about jacking up taxes ,then yes), justice system letting dangerous inmates out(some robbing places before they even get home)and last but not least, our president elected by the ''people'' running the country as a one man show.
I'm sure all of this is included in the other ''constitution'' as someone mentioned before, one constitution for when all is A ok and the other for when well you know...... they say so.

The government has nothing to do with it.
In a Republic are judges who decide on the arrest and release of people.

I’m confused, what was all the recent fuss about “law fare” and “political prisoners” ? The judges haven’t changed, have they?

They do not go free, they go to arrest at home where they can have social distancing.
Here you can read Alberto Bovino’s, master at Columbia, opinion:

"hey prisoner, we'll let you out but promise to stay home, ok?"

Only Argentina could come up with such a dumb idea. Thankfully it looks like most people are against this. Not a complete lost cause. You still have bafoons like Bajo and ventanilla who are still justifying it lol.. incredible. Maybe they could host a few in their houses?

Poor Alberso fernandez his hands are tied, i recall how sad he was when they let bodou out, i'm sure that law and order will prevail since the inmates have to sign a declaracion jurada.
To recap, legislators nowhere to be seen( only if they talk about jacking up taxes ,then yes), justice system letting dangerous inmates out(some robbing places before they even get home)and last but not least, our president elected by the ''people'' running the country as a one man show.
I'm sure all of this is included in the other ''constitution'' as someone mentioned before, one constitution for when all is A ok and the other for when well you know...... they say so.
Before a domicile arrest, you have to sign a declaración jurada or, at the judgement of the judge, to provide money or a real estate in warranty.

Back