Call for a national protest against the release of prisoners

I’m confused, what was all the recent fuss about “law fare” and “political prisoners” ? The judges haven’t changed, have they?
The lawfare was done by some Federal prosecutors who were working in tandem with some judges. Prosecutor Marijuan / Judge Bonadio for example.
Here 14 public defendants made together an collective habas corpus and they won. The Judge Violini decided that on non violent crimes the domicile arrest must be granted and in violent crimes only if the health is really concern.

In fact, the 2 infected with Corononavirus of the motion at the jail of Caseros were not released, neither were granted with domicile arrest, they were sent to a hospital.

Only Argentina could come up with such a dumb idea. Thankfully it looks like most people are against this. Not a complete lost cause. You still have bafoons like Bajo and ventanilla who are still justifying it lol.. incredible. Maybe they could host a few in their houses?
Not the only country by any means; Poland, Iran, Indonesia, UK is considering it, some states in the USA are doing it, Morrocco, and there are many seriously considering it. https://www.vox.com/2020/4/3/21200832/jail-prison-early-release-coronavirus-covid-19-incarcerated

I am interested why there are so many reports of rapists and abusers being let out. And, if they are under house arrest how have a number of them already been caught outside? How have some of them already reoffended? (I have personal experience of this as one man known in my barrio was released and committed a crime yesterday.)

Not the only country by any means; Poland, Iran, Indonesia, UK is considering it, some states in the USA are doing it, Morrocco, and there are many seriously considering it. https://www.vox.com/2020/4/3/21200832/jail-prison-early-release-coronavirus-covid-19-incarcerated
The UK isn't just considering it, the country had moved ahead with a program. 4,000 prisoners that were due to be released in the next two months were set to be let out early. However, an error happened and four offenders were let out before the initiative was in place. Because of this mistake, the whole program was suspended.

This was around 10 days ago, I am not sure what's happening with it now but I think it was called off.

The lawfare was done by some Federal prosecutors who were working in tandem with some judges. Prosecutor Marijuan / Judge Bonadio for example.
Here 14 public defendants made together an collective habas corpus and they won. The Judge Violini decided that on non violent crimes the domicile arrest must be granted and in violent crimes only if the health is really concern.

In fact, the 2 infected with Corononavirus of the motion at the jail of Caseros were not released, neither were granted with domicile arrest, they were sent to a hospital.

And how is this different to some judges with very clear and public political allegiances working in tandem with criminals to get them out (Boudou, Jaime, organized crime group members etc.?)

How was law fare political and the problem of the executive (eg Macri) and the prisoner releases are suddenly non-political and do not concern the executive?

Do you have some stats to prove those released are non-violent? Is rape classed as violent? Is kidnapping and chopping off a child’s finger violent? Is armed robbery violent?

The thing with lawyers is that it is their job to twist the truth and serve their clients interest - how can health really be a concern of a guy who the minute he gets out robs an icecream store and still has they strength to kick a chair across the room at a judge in the courtroom later that day?

Last edited:
And how is this different to some judges with very clear and public political allegiances working in tandem with criminals to get them out (Boudou, Jaime, organized crime group members etc.?)
You assert they are an organize crime group, however, there is no evidence of that. You seem to see to much Lanata, Feimann and Majul.
Let’s see, almost all the members of Cambiemos had off shore accounts. There you have a real criminal group.

Do you have some stats to prove those released are non-violent? Is rape classed as violent? Is kidnapping and chopping off a child’s finger violent? Is armed robbery violent?
The scandal about the rape case is a fake news. It happened last year:

The thing with lawyers is that it is their job to twist the truth and serve their clients interest - how can health really be a concern of a guy who the minute he gets out robs an icecream store and still has they strength to kick a chair across the room at a judge in the courtroom later that day?
Hitler used to say the same.
Lawyers and judges cannot predict future.
The habeas corpus was made by public defendants. Only for 1% of the people in Jail was granted domicile imprisonment.

How was law fare political and the problem of the executive (eg Macri) and the prisoner releases are suddenly non-political and do not concern the executive?

It's not worth arguing with stupid.. Bajo has proven his intellect is far below average on way too many occasions. If it puts money in his pocket he will believe in the tooth fairy. UBA brainwashing in action.

According to former chief federal prosecutor Alejandra Gils Carbo, (who should know), en la Argentina “el 70 por ciento de los presos no está condenado. El 77 son mujeres y la inmensa mayoría está detenida por delitos no violentos”

This translates as, "in Argentina 70% of prisoners have not (yet) been convicted. 77 are women, and the immense majority are detained for non-violent crimes". This is my own translation. I admit the phrase "77 are women" puzzles me, but that's what she said. I'm quoting the second-to-last paragraph.

Furthermore, according to this story -
- less than 1% of the prison population of La Provincia has been released to house arrest because of the risk of CoV-19. This is 439 people out of a prison population of about 50K.

So this whole brouhaha is the usual tempest in a teacup, much-ado-about-nothing blathering by the usual mentimedia, ignoring the inconvenient fact that in several European countries far larger numbers of prisoners have been released.

Back