Cheapest Way To Ship From Us To Ba Or Earn $50

Jerbo

Registered
I have to ship a box from the US to Buenos Aires.

What do people feel is the cheapest way to do so?

It will be about a 5-pound box, with 2-3 books, some documents and a small bottle of supplements. Nothing of real value.

Alternatively, if someone is traveling from the US to BA soon and would like to earn $50, I would pay you to bring these goods to BA.

I order it all through Amazon, so you would have to take receipt of it at an address of your choice.

Send me a private message if interested in the latter offer.

Jerbo

Best way tried and true:
go to the nearest USPO and ask for an STD box, put everything inside and sent it here.
Send it insured for say 50 USD, it only cost a few cents and guarantees it arrival and deliver here, since everybody in contact with it has to sign his name to it.
Henry

Thanks Henry.

What is an STD box?

And in your experience, how long does it take to arrive via this method?

I have to ship a box from the US to Buenos Aires.

What do people feel is the cheapest way to do so?

It will be about a 5-pound box, with 2-3 books, some documents and a small bottle of supplements. Nothing of real value.

Alternatively, if someone is traveling from the US to BA soon and would like to earn $50, I would pay you to bring these goods to BA.

I order it all through Amazon, so you would have to take receipt of it at an address of your choice.

Send me a private message if interested in the latter offer.

Jerbo

You'll have a difficult time with Customs allowing you to pick up your vitamins without a prescription from an Argentine doctor. I know from experience. I would try to find someone to bring them to Argentina.

Your supplements will get seized and you will be accused of breaking the law - they will then 'destroy' them (aka sell them on mercadolibre for 2X price). Ignore the fact they are freely available in Argentina (since when does the law have to make sense). You will also pay 50% import tax. Goodluck

Reactions: Joe
Back