Correo - Where Can I Read The Laws-Is It A Crime (Sis)?

You should be carefull about confronting a public officer. If she is a bi..ch, she can start a criminal case agaibst you for contraband or for attack to a public officer. Even the case is hilarious, you are going to be under criminal prosecution.

As it was mentioned, you are not a customer, instead you are an adult who has to show up with the proper form filled and the agent didn't lie, you just didn't want/know you have to go with the form.

As far as you are receibing mail from China, they are not stupid, they know that the affidavid that states the box is a present is an obvious lie. So, confronting them is suicidal.

In my experience, it works better to pretend to be humble and ask "how should i do it".
So if i understand this correctly, what you are saying is, that false accusations from a govt' officials is to be expected?and our only option is to be humble?seems a little unfair in my book, but then again i always bribe them f..ckers lol and always work.Laws and regulations are a joke in this country

I feel your frustration, trying to fit a square in a round hole.
It is the perfect chaos here, ... and I think Bajo is saying that .... trying the law route may be the ultimate futile exercise !
What law ?
I´ve been driving in this lunatic environment for almost 7 years, ... NOT A SINGLE TICKET
NONE, ... ZERO, .... ZILCH, ... NADA, .... NOTHING, ... (almost)
Foe 9 years I broke the law .... as a PermaTourist ... who cares ?
Free Style

Make it easier on yourself .... get your own things done .

You should be carefull about confronting a public officer. If she is a bi..ch, she can start a criminal case agaibst you for contraband or for attack to a public officer. Even the case is hilarious, you are going to be under criminal prosecution.

As it was mentioned, you are not a customer, instead you are an adult who has to show up with the proper form filled and the agent didn't lie, you just didn't want/know you have to go with the form.

As far as you are receibing mail from China, they are not stupid, they know that the affidavid that states the box is a present is an obvious lie. So, confronting them is suicidal.

In my experience, it works better to pretend to be humble and ask "how should i do it".

Yep went back today, she held all my packages, I didnt try to confront merely told them what the consulate said and that as newly arriving people were intitled to household goods within 6 months. The other items from China I told them I would pay taxes for ,but they gave us the run around until the time for them to close then said they were going to turn it over to someone else to find out because they dont know the laws.

So they changed the story again, first it was because I didnt do the paperwork, I told them I didn't know what paperwork to do which one should we do, then they said I was shipping to much, very small boes containing toy cars etc. Then they said I wouldn't pay the taxes, these people are hilarious, they change the story every 5 minutes. Ive told them the items I bought I would gladly pay the taxes all along, its like watching the 3 stooges, slapstick comedy.

But now the women in charge gave me someone else to talk to thats in charge of their area.

I feel your frustration, trying to fit a square in a round hole.
It is the perfect chaos here, ... and I think Bajo is saying that .... trying the law route may be the ultimate futile exercise !
What law ?
I´ve been driving in this lunatic environment for almost 7 years, ... NOT A SINGLE TICKET
NONE, ... ZERO, .... ZILCH, ... NADA, .... NOTHING, ... (almost)
Foe 9 years I broke the law .... as a PermaTourist ... who cares ?
Free Style

Make it easier on yourself .... get your own things done .

Id be glad to do that, first I have to learn the language then, figure out who to pay. its was silly today! 3 hours waiting with a 3 year old, this is the 3 week of doing this.

Id be glad to do that, first I have to learn the language then, figure out who to pay. its was silly today! 3 hours waiting with a 3 year old, this is the 3 week of doing this.

YOU WILL GET IT DONE !
(even if it takes 9 years ..... hehe)

And that is the way it is !
-- Celin Dion

Crazy stuff! Is it this way for every Tourist who sends items to them self?

Im amazed, i was having issues in America stuff being lost getting broke but here, its different.

Next time send your packages to Uruguay and then pick it up over here. Yeah a pain for sure but the folks here on the other side of the river are just allot more cordial and honest than the curruptochondriacs on the other side of the pond. I am not talking about huge packages but I have not had problems here yet.

So if i understand this correctly, what you are saying is, that false accusations from a govt' officials is to be expected?and our only option is to be humble?seems a little unfair in my book, but then again i always bribe them f..ckers lol and always work.Laws and regulations are a joke in this country

No, i say the you should keep the customer service attitude for complaing at whole foods because this is a federal crime in this country when there are public officers involved.
FYI read article 237 of the criminal code.

Back