Correo - Where Can I Read The Laws-Is It A Crime (Sis)?

Yep went back today, she held all my packages, I didnt try to confront merely told them what the consulate said and that as newly arriving people were intitled to household goods within 6 months. The other items from China I told them I would pay taxes for ,but they gave us the run around until the time for them to close then said they were going to turn it over to someone else to find out because they dont know the laws.

So they changed the story again, first it was because I didnt do the paperwork, I told them I didn't know what paperwork to do which one should we do, then they said I was shipping to much, very small boes containing toy cars etc. Then they said I wouldn't pay the taxes, these people are hilarious, they change the story every 5 minutes. Ive told them the items I bought I would gladly pay the taxes all along, its like watching the 3 stooges, slapstick comedy.

But now the women in charge gave me someone else to talk to thats in charge of their area.

This is called pared de goma (rubber wall). You don't feel that you crashed to a wall, you don't advance neither. This is what bourocrats do when you behave like at Whole Foods.

No, i say the you should keep the customer service attitude for complaing at whole foods because this is a federal crime in this country when there are public officers involved.
FYI read article 237 of the criminal code.
Hey Bajo, are these people really public officials, i mean the Correo is privatized isnt it?

And are you saying when one of them lies to me and says she works in immigrations, when she doesnt dont mention it to anyone else?

Just be a good sheep?

I know you have good intenetions and im not knocking you, Im just asking seriously.

By the way I read a bunch of the laws including the resolutions which are not laws that they claim apply to Americans. Resolution 3579/2014 refers only to argentinian citizins, so according to it and the Consul at the Argentinian consulate in the us we citizens are affected by that law. However I was told by the council that the people working for Correo were uneducated and often misinterpreted the resolutions.

Also ARTICLE 237. - Shall be punished with imprisonment from one month to one year, who employs intimidation or force against a public official or the person who prestare attendance at his request or under a legal duty to demand the execution or omission of an act of their duties.

I was never forceful or intimidating. I was happy most of the time smilling, telling them I didnt want to cause problems, so saying I was intimidating or using force is ludicrous as well.

Its ok to film public officials isnt it?

jbhenson where are you from? you are probably right. government employees the world over are paid low wages but have the power to make you life miserable. get along to go along. its a whole lot easier. best of luck, not sure if you can take this to court to prove you are right.....a lot of wasted time an energy. when in rome. the forum is a great source of info.

Hey Bajo, are these people really public officials, i mean the Correo is privatized isnt it?

And are you saying when one of them lies to me and says she works in immigrations, when she doesnt dont mention it to anyone else?

Just be a good sheep?

I know you have good intenetions and im not knocking you, Im just asking seriously.

They are customs agents that means that they are AFIP. So, yes, they are federal public agents.
No, it is public.
What I mean is that you cannot behave at a public federal facility like you are at a private commercer where they do care about your opinion because it might be a crime.

By the way I read a bunch of the laws including the resolutions which are not laws that they claim apply to Americans. Resolution 3579/2014 refers only to argentinian citizins, so according to it and the Consul at the Argentinian consulate in the us we citizens are affected by that law. However I was told by the council that the people working for Correo were uneducated and often misinterpreted the resolutions.

Also ARTICLE 237. - Shall be punished with imprisonment from one month to one year, who employs intimidation or force against a public official or the person who prestare attendance at his request or under a legal duty to demand the execution or omission of an act of their duties.

I was never forceful or intimidating. I was happy most of the time smilling, telling them I didnt want to cause problems, so saying I was intimidating or using force is ludicrous as well.

Its ok to film public officials isnt it?

I know you were not aggresive, but whatever a public officer says it's true and you have to evidence in a criminal trial that he lies. Not easy.
I have 3 criminal cases againts me for this article 237 and I just did what lawyers do, I made a writing ¿?. So, I know what I m talking about.
It is very stupid to film them (and to ask for their names) unless you have professional hidden cameras.

Make it easier on yourself .... get your own things done .

On the other hand, ... (I speak for myself) if it were a matter of principle, and seriously very important to me, and feel that my rights were brutally violated and I was savagely lied to by a non public servant impersonating public servant status , .. I would definitely pursue it all the way to supreme court ! ..... I´ll not rest, ... leave no stone unturned !
I might even take refuge in the Canadian Embassy (and seek political asylum there) until the Canadian Prime Minister review the Argentine Criminal Code, especially Article 237.
I would not hesitate for a minute to demand the Canadian Parliament to convene for a special emergency session !

It does not matter, if it is the mad house of lunacy or the biggest circus in town, .. I´ll insist on THE LETTER OF THE LAW to the fullest extent!

khairy you are right. we must stand for something. let the truth come out in a court of law. man the oars full speed ahead. I won't rest until I can prove my point. then I will smoke and drink.

we really need to hire bajo cero and just grind it out. its about the principle. there is no black or white. if I am right, I want to show the world and make my point. enough already. un brazo khairy

Back