Countdown To Default!

How many people are on your ignore list?

When you carry water for the vultures you have to expect some opposition.

I hope we can have a civil discussion in the tradition of BAexpats.

It's time to build a bigger basket for all the people on the ignore list.
Six. I haven't had any discussions with four of them. They entered the list because of their attitude to members, whom I respect.

I don't mind opposition, but when it takes the form of ad hominem attacks e.g. when I am called "the Taliban of the vulpures", a moron, a liar, an idiot, or it is hinted that I am a criminal, I kick back.

As for carrying water for the vultures ... where, when, quote in extenso, link.

Neither Bajo-2 or frenchie could provide any backing for their claims, they only claimed that a quote from wikipedia.org (which is a socalled policed wikipedia), and which itself quoted Singer's pledge on http://givingpledge.org/ is vulture propaganda.

I would also like to know.
It's all very well to comment from one's own safe and comfy ivory tower, dissing others as loonies.
You have a very rude and anti social attitude Don Alberto.
Haven't you read any of Bajo_cero2's and frenchie's posts?

Not even one?

So Gringoboy thinks I am rude. You mean like this?

Did you get a "donation" too?
Hinting that I am a paid manipulator
For the vulpures's propanda we have you.

Don Alberto included?

He seems to be busy editing the wiki of el padre Grasi now, you know, both share the same obsesión...
Claim that I am a paid faker of articles on wikipedia.org

Don Alberto, you Never answer if you got a donation of the vulpures founds or not. You are the Taliban of the vulpures.
Is Taliban one of your favorites?

Don Alberto, on the other side, hides his work perhaps because it is illegal, perhaps because it suppouse to be undercover, who knows.
Bajo_cero2 is hinting that I am a criminal

Don Alberto, ... I had 2 options, to assert that you are an idiot uninformed or that you are a smart and well paid clerk of one of those companies that provide propaganda services on line.

However, now i have my doubts.
Bajo_cero2 feels free to assert that I am either an idiot or a paid manipulator.

And you quoted the manipulated wiki as neutral info...sorry, but you are not a reliable source of information.

By the way, just in case, to clarify it: did you write the wiki you quoted? Because comming from you we can expect whatever...
- and again

- elsewhere on baexpats:
You showed to be crazy or stupid, f...Off.

What happend? You didn t take the pill today?

Por qué perder tiempo con este tarado? El está aquí para provocar -> Dona la Misteriosa
tarado: un nombre cariñoso? get a grip, Gringoboy

If this was done the French way -> go for the kids of Singer (another weak point).

Like any Dad, Paul Singer would be ruined emotionally if his two boys had "accidents". (Better two deaths instead of a few thousands... But in France, we did a Revolution cutting heads, different from other Revolutions)
If you want to play, be ready to pay... Old say...

State interests are at hand... Singer wants to play in the big leagues, let it be.
You do realize that frenchie implies that it is OK to kill the children of people to whom you owe money, don't you? Argentine 1976-1983 style.

I see people as insane, when they claim that e.g. The Supreme Court of the United Kingdom is a vulture propaganda site or if they are in denial of facts they have been shown how to verify but simply deny the existence of, or when they hint at killing people's children.

When kicked, I kick back. My fault. I know.

I don't think so, as long as they wait until jan 01 to negotiate.

JP Morgan however are not prone to acts of selfless charity and will surely be looking for assets or more than the 300% on offer as a reward for their good deed.

J.P. Morgan did this to the USA selling rubbish Mortgaged Backed Securities helping cause the Crisis! They were fined big time and allowed to keep the feeding frenzy going. Loaning money to desperate folks is their forte.. The USA has still not recovered either no matter what you hear.

Don Alberto,

A serious & mature answer for once (hint: I admit I can be quick at trolling facing what I consider -that's subjective- to be a trolling attitude).

First right after the message you quoted (to go after Singer kids), I admitted it was emotional & politically incorrect (but still I consider Vultures like Singer make money on people dying, not the point in this discussion).

Personally, I have nothing against you, I interpret your posts from the start -whether I'm right or wrong- as some sort of support towards the Vultures. I'm 101% against them, they make me sick.

I rank first among people on this forum who will make at times excessive comments, but there's a big difference, quite a few members know who I am, etc.
I'm also of course obnoxious (genetical, I'm French huh!) but I can also make fun of myself at times.

Now, if you put yourself in my shoes (just talking about my point of view), you suddenly arrive on the forum, you don't tell a lot about yourself (5 years in Argentina? Maybe and likely), and you've been making so far statements, never considering the fact you might be wrong, using a lot bold characters (sincerely, that raises a flag when someone does that so much, am I wrong? It's not an attack), etc. Or your reaction to "How you imagine forum members" (OK, maybe you're on a defensive stance since indeed, you get bashed a lot...).

I also think you brought a negative feeling (and again, I'm faaarrr from perfect, I know). Fact is that along the past months, there was another forum member who would keep attacking a specific member (in some sort of way) and who also brought negativity. This member changed since (and he's not as "mysterious" as you) and I think it's rather nice actually.

That's just my 2 cts.

Maybe should BAexpats make mandatory the fact of introducing ourselves when we register here (that's the way it is on many forums).

My apologies if I've been excessive, hoping you'll understand my point

At other times I think we have been unfair (was it "Eduard"? The disabled guy with chronic diarrhea who had this story with a Priest?). In a first post I was rather on his side, then I joined the bandwagon... Not sure I was right to do so but well... I don't pretend to be perfect.

Frenchie is so French that he French kisses with a French letter . :D

Back