COVID: Argentina in sixth place

Now finally we know why did had the world's longest, most dysfunctional lockdown! The answer: it has five letters and starts with "M". Anyone?
I saw that too... this guy just can’t get himself out of the gutter, any opportunity he has to divide and spread hate while pretending to be the victim, he takes it unlike taking responsibility for his own mistakes.

You don’t need to lock down 45 million people to finish and open a handful of hospitals, many of which are not even adequately staffed. In fact a quarantine has zero to do with building hospitals.

if anyone is curious we've caught ALL of our asymptomatic cases using a blind smell test with water vs apple cider vinegar.

This has been the number one best thing we implemented. It doesn't barely cost anything and when done correctly is very helpful for ID'ing people who look normal but are carriers.

This case study could be instructive for why lockdown has for the most part been a failure in Argentina. I think among the political elite here there is still the delusion that this country is on par with Europe and that mimicking policies that have worked there would have similar outcomes.

Even South Africa has done roughly double the number of total tests and test per 1M as Argentina. This is significant even when accounting for the difference in population.

"[T]he contextual conditions of Africans meant that lockdown strategies were unlikely to be very effective in curbing the spread of the virus, and the unintended health and non-health consequences of such interventions were likely to be more damaging than the virus itself. We thus previously warned against implementing the kind of lockdown strategies that may be effective in the West, and to look for interventions more suited to the African context."

This case study could be instructive for why lockdown has for the most part been a failure in Argentina. I think among the political elite here there is still the delusion that this country is on par with Europe and that mimicking policies that have worked there would have similar outcomes.

Even South Africa has done roughly double the number of total tests and test per 1M as Argentina. This is significant even when accounting for the difference in population.

"[T]he contextual conditions of Africans meant that lockdown strategies were unlikely to be very effective in curbing the spread of the virus, and the unintended health and non-health consequences of such interventions were likely to be more damaging than the virus itself. We thus previously warned against implementing the kind of lockdown strategies that may be effective in the West, and to look for interventions more suited to the African context."

And Europe itself is no role model.

The human herd would benefit from a good cull. We need to get out of the way and let nature do its work.

“If they would rather die, . . . they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”

And Europe itself is no role model.

The human herd would benefit from a good cull. We need to get out of the way and let nature do its work.

“If they would rather die, . . . they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”
Government run retirement programs would welcome it!

(Sad to say, but it is truth.)

Government run retirement programs would welcome it!

(Sad to say, but it is truth.)
Welfare programs and law enforcement as well. And the planet itself. The human race today is all quantity and diminishing quality.

Welfare programs and law enforcement as well. And the planet itself. The human race today is all quantity and diminishing quality.
Are you implying that there is too much "human trash" around ????

Are you implying that there is too much "human trash" around ????
I am not sure the poster was going for the kind of sentiment you are sensing??? (You may be jumping the gun???)

Although I can't speak for the poster, I can speak for what I thought was meant by the poster:

Given that there are now 7BIL + humans on the planet, it seems that the quality of our species, is not what it once was. As in ... people just don't act, behave and think like they used to in the past. Consideration has been replaced by greed, courtesy by gluttony etc ...The past always seems like it was better times. That may or may not be true, but that is the popular perception.

Back