Do Argentinians Use Their Dogs As Weapons In Ba?

Wonder what went wrong in this case? Pitbulls may be safe around children but.....! :cool:
Un pitbull atacó y mató a un nene de dos años A pitbul atacked and killed a 2 year old .

http://www.infobae.com/2014/05/29/1568715-un-pitbull-ataco-y-mato-un-nene-dos-anos

0010107160.jpg

Wonder what went wrong in this case? Pitbulls may be safe around children but.....! :cool:
Un pitbull atacó y mató a un nene de dos añosA pitbul atacked and killed a 2 year old .

http://www.infobae.c...n-nene-dos-anos

0010107160.jpg

The owners is what went wrong. Pit Bulls are excellent dogs and excellent with children. 100 years ago Pit Bulls were the "nanny dog" because they were the preferred dog to watch your children while you put out the wash, etc.

You need to be careful in choosing one. Many now have been bred to be more aggressive. The signs of a dangerous dog (no matter what the breed) are obvious if one is educated. There are many possibilities of why this dog attacked the child. The owners abused this dog. Further, many owners do not understand how dogs think and how to socialize their dog with the family. Often dog attacks are against a child visiting in the house because the child is an outsider - doesn't belong to the pack - and is doing something that is against pack rules. I suspect if we rewound the video of house the house was managed we'd find 1000 things to do differently - one would be not to lock the dog in a car indefinitely.

But the fact remains that the child is dead. And no amount of after-the-fact theorising will change that.

Why is it that the death of a child by firearm creates howling outrage and calls for confiscation, but the death of a child by dog is allowed to pass almost without comment? Why are there no calls for the confiscation of pitbulls? Why are there no calls for mandatory training classes before a person is allowed to purchase a dog?

And dirtboy posts two paragraphs defending the breed, but not one word of sympathy for the dead child.

Can we say double standard, boys & girls? Of course we can!

exactly my thoughts, you beat me to it. Looking at the comments here and in other topics on various subjects, I think that many here choose to sink into unconsciousness in order to be happy -or- live in a river in Egypt.

Thank you Red.

Why is it that the death of a child by firearm creates howling outrage and calls for confiscation, but the death of a child by dog is allowed to pass almost without comment? Why are there no calls for the confiscation of pitbulls? Why are there no calls for mandatory training classes before a person is allowed to purchase a dog?

A "confiscation of all pitbulls" is hardly an educated solution or comprarable in any way.

I heard of a guy with glasses who killed a kid - can we call for the confiscation of all humans with glasses? Everything else would be a double standard!

Yes please explain irina. Guns are inert objects and don't go out and injure someone on their own. To have such monsters as pets is very questionable to begin with. Why would someone have such an animal? Why do they(owners) think it's funny or good, when their dog display aggressivity towards someone? How can an idiot be "educated"? There is no fixing stupidity, especially when it's part of a people's culture.

Very often it's not the pets that are 'monsters'.
Frankly, some people should be allowed to keep a hamster.

Back