Do Argentinians Use Their Dogs As Weapons In Ba?

yes the pets are alot like the owner. True. Some kind of pets have more potential to injure someone than others. TRUE.

[...]
Why is it that the death of a child by firearm creates howling outrage and calls for confiscation, but the death of a child by dog is allowed to pass almost without comment? Why are there no calls for the confiscation of pitbulls? Why are there no calls for mandatory training classes before a person is allowed to purchase a dog?
[...]

It does create outrage. I remember headlines about pit bulls attacking people/children in Europe. A lot of media coverage, outrage, and many people requesting tougher regulations and laws for dogs. Eventually it led to prohibition of some races incl. pit bulls and pit bull mixes in Germany for example (people who already have pit bulls may keep them but with muzzle or special permit after evaluation).

No bullshit ,legislation should be enacted to classify pit bulls and other vicious dogs as having lions. leopards, or tigers at home.
Forget about nanny dogs.

but, but, there are hundreds of lions, tigers and leopards that did not attack ppl. So it must be alright then to walk in your respective neighborhood with one of those on a leach. The exp<b></b>ression of horror on your faces, realizing that you are in proximity with some animal that can rip you in pieces, is really your problem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

A million laws and regulations will not ever cure stupid.
(In fact I think they tend to promote more of it, but I can't prove that so don't ask)

Statistically, some dogs are more dangerous than others, and pitbulls are the most dangerous breed. I don't dismiss them out of hand, but I am wary of those I don't know.

Reactions: Joe
A million laws and regulations will not ever cure stupid.
(In fact I think they tend to promote more of it, but I can't prove that so don't ask)

Leash laws and licensing are essential.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]but, but, there are hundreds of men and women that did not attack ppl. [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]So it must be alright then to walk in your respective neighborhood with one of those on a leach. The exp[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]ression of horror on your faces, realizing that you are in proximity with some human that can rip you in pieces, is really your problem.[/background]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stupidity

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]but, but, there are hundreds of men and women that did not attack ppl. [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]So it must be alright then to walk in your respective neighborhood with one of those on a leach. The exp[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]ression of horror on your faces, realizing that you are in proximity with some human that can rip you in pieces, is really your problem.[/background]

https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Stupidity

OK, let's let the free market decide how many dogs get to tear people to pieces. And laissez-faire should extend to vaccinations - if you get bit, it's your own responsibility to get rabies shots.

Back