Dolar Blue On It's Way To 10

Good idea - now, where to get those US$ 20 000 000 000 ? - and how long will they last, 6 hours?

The so called national reserves , which are now at 39 billion and dropping , is not all in cold hard cash. Many are in the form of bonds , and questionable IOU's. So , I ask as well , where will she get 20 billion ? If the NY courts do not make her pay some of that out first.

When Scecond Circuit issues ruling (within a week) there will be a sudden 15% drop to 11 or 12.

There are rumors that if she wants to be elected, she is going to start selling dollars again at the official rate just before elections and then the blue is going to fallllllllllllllllll. Rumors says she plan to use 20 billion dollars for that.
Before which elections?
'If she wants to be elected...'???
What are you talking about?
The October elections are mid-term, just that.

Wait, but someone on here said it would return to its normal rate soon, wasn't the last spike just because of the holiday season?

I'm sure it will return to 'normal' soon...

I've heard that somewhere before...Oh wait, it was around the time when it was at $5.50. Nothing goes down here except the peso of course! Pay stays about the same, but prices go up and the peso goes down. At least that's been my exact experience over these last few years. :(

There are rumors that if she wants to be elected, she is going to start selling dollars again at the official rate just before elections and then the blue is going to fallllllllllllllllll. Rumors says she plan to use 20 billion dollars for that.

Great news !!jajajajaj get ready sell to all your dollars at $12 ? before the elections and buy them back later at the Official rate $5,15... jajajajaj thank you Kris..!!

The Cristina Apologists have gone into hiding with this latest increase in the Blue Dollar. No excuses offered like vacation season or that Jupiter is aligned with Mars.

Cristina Apologists, please return and offer us your special brand of K-levity.

The K supporters claim that Lorenzino in Greece really said : No, me quiero Ir!!
Sunday Lanata will sweep the floor with Lorenzino stay tunned...!! live, pass the popcorn. jajaja

So you all ex-patriots living in Bs As can buy more AR Pesos per given Dollar, And then how about the inflation associated of items that you can purchase with your increased Dollar Blue.?
Inflation rate in the first quarter was perhaps 6% ? the blue dollar went up over 35% ....! a no brainer ... :D

PD I'm no ex-patriot.... :confused:

Back