End Of Summer Picnic - Cancelled

Kudos to you for being the organizer of this event. Regrettably, due to distance, I will not be physically in attendance. However, if I were, I would share baby-back ribs, corn bread, and whipped sweet potatoes to insure a proper Chicago-style picnic. My area would be filled with songs of soul jazz and Mississippi Blues. We would finish it of with delicious wines, lively conversations and good dancing.

My spirit will be with you on what appears to be a most festive occasion you have planned! Everyone have a wonderful time.

Hello, I would also like to join. Please PM me the factoids. Thank you

iThe more the merrier . The instructions on how to get there are as follows

MAP : http://goo.gl/maps/BFcg4 Ignore the A and B in the map.I have attached a separate croquis with more detail.

Plaza Sicilia is the place this time.For the ones that went to the last one it is on the opposite side of Ave Sarmiento .I will try to get a spot under trees near the back of the Japanese garden. If I get a chance I will go out there beforehand and narrow the area down a bit more .
Kick off is at 1 pm which is a change from the previous plan.

Attachments

• CROQUIS.jpg
    CROQUIS.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 33
Hello. I am new on here and would like to join too. Is it OK to just come along?

Hello helloba , yes of course it is . Have a look at the original invitation on page 1 to see what it is all about,bring along good mood,leave any commercial ideas at home and if you can, bring something along even if it is just potato chips. That is really all that is required.See you at the picnic.

Hope you all have a nice day in the park, I have to go furniture shopping, anyway I greedily ate all my home pickled onions and pickled chillis. I would have came along if not furniture shopping. Next time!

Hope the sun shines and good cheer pervades.

Dublin2BuenosAires ,pity you cannot make it .Another time to be sure.
GuilleGee,looking forward to meeting you two.

RRRRRRAIN ...... If it rains today all day today or tonight during the night the ground will be too wet to sit on. In this case we will reschedule the picnic for another day.

Back