Ezieza Taxi Costs

Any recent updates on cost in ARS FROM Ezeiza TO centro? I found one web site that quoted $250 but then responded to my email with $320 + tolls.

Prices have gone up a lot. We paid $390 for a private service last week.

Thanks PhilipDT but was that the city to EZE or EZE to the city?

EZE to city including tolls, I just called to check the price and it's gone up to 265, still not a terrible deal.

I have a guy who was AR$120 back in November. He can't be AR$200 yet, but I don't want anyone else to know about him so that he doesn't raise his rate. Sorry.

Took a taxi ezeiza yesterday, paid 38 US dollars. Ezeiza to Palermo. I tipped the guy who took us to the taxi ezeiza and carried my bag 10 pesos. My wife laughed at me because I spent the whole trip into Palermo worrying if I tipped enough. Back in 2010 I think 10 pesos would have been way to much, now I wonder if 10 pesos was an insult, although all he did was roll my back and take us to the taxi.

The good ole days: Does anyone else remember when it only cost 35 pesos from EZE to the city?

If you're paying in US dollars, how aggressively can you haggle price with the taxi drivers?

i remember paying 70 pesos in 2008. thats a inflation of 400% in 5 years!

Back