Falklands Referendum

Well I suppose you can't claim something when your dead.
300px-La_conquista_del_desierto.jpg
Too bad he's dead. This fine gentleman could teach me a thing or two about conquering deserts in a country without deserts.

406px-General_Julio_A._Roca.jpg

Too bad he's dead. This fine gentleman could teach me a thing or two about conquering deserts in a country without deserts.

406px-General_Julio_A._Roca.jpg

Wow, that guy is really trying to compensate for hair loss with his beard. He should have read the thread about buying a water filter.

Well in that case so are the first Brits who went to the Falklands...
Congrats, it took 11 pages, but we finally solved this puzzle.

Now let's dedicate 20 pages to why Easter Island is possessed by Chile as I suspect Mr. Matias feels that geographically it is an entirely logical part of Argentina.

Wow, that guy is really trying to compensate for hair loss with his beard. He should have read the thread about buying a water filter.
We could use a Roca in this thread:
http://baexpats.org/topic/25177-need-advise-on-how-to-handle-my-maid/

Well in that case so are the first Brits who went to the Falklands...

The important thing, as I said, is that there are practically nobody asking for Patagonia, while there is an entire nation claiming for Malvinas. Thats why there is a CONFLICT, because we have two parts desiring the same thing.

Congrats, it took 11 pages, but we finally solved this puzzle.

Now let's dedicate 20 pages to why Easter Island is possessed by Chile as I suspect Mr. Matias feels that geographically it is an entirely logical part of Argentina.

AGAIN, LOOK AT THE MAP AND TELL ME HOW THOSE ISLANDS BELONG TO THE UK

Back