Falklands Referendum

The important thing, as I said, is that there are practically nobody asking for Patagonia, while there is an entire nation claiming for Malvinas. Thats why there is a CONFLICT, because we have two parts desiring the same thing.

Thats because the Argentineans killed a lot of the natives and completely destroyed their culture and way of life.
There was CONFLICT but that resulted in them being killed. Its sad that the 100 peso note celebrates someone who committed genocide.

The 'Malvinas' holiday is like Germany celebrating invading Poland.

The important thing, as I said, is that there are practically nobody asking for Patagonia, while there is an entire nation claiming for Malvinas. Thats why there is a CONFLICT, because we have two parts desiring the same thing.

Haha, so by your reasoning if the Brits had nuked Argentina and killed everyone, there would be no one left to claim it so it would all be ok, right?

Yes but the maid was working in a room near her own house so its ok she stole his money.
Right now I am actually getting pretty curious on Julio Argentino Roca's possible opinions in certain threads here.

Buenos Aires Fashion Week
How People Dressed Back In The Day
Where To Go For Good Waxing?
Argentinean Rock
Dating In Argentina / Dating Argentine Men
Where To Go On St Patrick's Day?
Where To Buy Good Designer Shirts In Ba
Are Baexpats Members Nymphomaniacs For Dollars?

Kind of curious what how he would judge the Argentine/Italian pizza issue.

Right now I am actually getting pretty curious on Julio Argentino Roca's possible opinions in certain threads here.

Buenos Aires Fashion Week
How People Dressed Back In The Day
Where To Go For Good Waxing?
Argentinean Rock
Dating In Argentina / Dating Argentine Men
Where To Go On St Patrick's Day?
Where To Buy Good Designer Shirts In Ba
Are Baexpats Members Nymphomaniacs For Dollars?

Kind of curious what how he would judge the Argentine/Italian pizza issue.

I think the beard could get a bit cheesy while eating the Argentine pizza, so I guess he may prefer the original Italian...

I think this shows the intellectual failings of the Argentina claim.

Shouting "LOOK AT THE MAP" won't help your case.
The whole of Europe is close to Germany, I mean, LOOK AT THE MAP DUDE, so why doesn't all of it belong to Germany? I think it should belong to Germany!!!! It used to belong to Germany for six years.

I think the beard could get a bit cheesy while eating the Argentine pizza, so I guess he may prefer the original Italian...
Purely because of these bearded difficulties, Roca pushed for such a massive scale of immigration from Italy. However, even the presence of so many immigrants could not diminish the amount of cheese on Argentine pizzas. A shame, really.

So according to you a legitimate sovereignty claim can be argued if the following conditions are met:

1. If a certain number of people are asking for it AND
2. It kinda looks like it should belong to them on a map

Have you thought of taking this to the ICJ, I'm certain you'll floor them.

Just one niggling point, Argentina being exactly the same distance from the Falklands as the Falklands is from Argentina, who gets sovereignty over who? Does it just go to the larger nation? If this is the case I'm going to get on the phone to a few friends in Brazil, expect Portuguese to be your official language by the end of the week.

Back