Fibertel protest demonstration

PT Barnum was right - there’s a sucker born every minute. They are the only ones who could fall for the government’s line of Fibertel’s permit being “Illegal”, and probably the same people who believe INDEC’s figures.

Stay comfortably dreaming in La-La Land. I’ll be in Plaza de Mayo, not with a chair but with a giant drum and a banner.

Moxon said:
Utterly delusional.

Yeah, sure....! :D Tell that to Nelson Castro, who had his enormously popular talk show canceled for being critical of the government, or to the other independent commentators now broadcasting from radio Colonia in Uruguay.

AlexfromLA said:
any more mindless sound bites you would like to add without any actual substance ?

Any more mindless pictures you would like to add without any actual substance?:D

Moxon said:
Utterly delusional.

basically.

But you can't expect much from people that are stuck in the last century.

There is no government line. Cablevision didn't follow corporate law. If someone has actual facts that can be referenced that say otherwise, I would like to see it and so would clarin.

The problem is, no such evidence exists, and they know it, so they will call a bunch of old people out onto the streets instead.

good times

SaraSara said:
Any more mindless pictures you would like to add without any actual substance?:D

" A picture is worth a thousand words ", and usually much more poignant.

SaraSara said:
Yeah, sure....! :D Tell that to Nelson Castro, who had his enormously popular talk show canceled for being critical of the government, or to the other independent commentators now broadcasting from radio Colonia in Uruguay.

Go to Uruguay if you do not agree with the government OK? A picture does convey a lot Ms Sara but first you must be able to fit in one.:D

No expert concerning the law, but was under the impression the courts decide if a law is broken or not: operating illegaly. Seems the government has skipped step. File a complaint and have the courts decide. Kind of scary when the executive branch of government appoints themselves judge and jury. Just another mindless sound bite from an old man.

AlexfromLA said:
basically.

But you can't expect much from people that are stuck in the last century.

There is no government line. Cablevision didn't follow corporate law. If someone has actual facts that can be referenced that say otherwise, I would like to see it and so would clarin.

The problem is, no such evidence exists, and they know it, so they will call a bunch of old people out onto the streets instead.

good times

Good point! What "facts" do you have that proved that Cablevision/Fibertel broke the law. Considering they have been doing business for...at least...a few years and NOW the Kirchner regime wants to shut them down.

You are delusional. This is nothing more than another attack on GrupoClarin and I can't wait for it to go to court so the regime is publicly humiliated and shown for the corrupt enterprise they are (not that anyone with any brains doesn't see it already).

"no government line"?? Wake the hell up.

yeah who wants the Government to run the country, just let the corporations run roughshod over the laws of the land while the Government is the one having to file a complaint and wait in line.

hahahahaha

I don't understand all the feigned ignorance. The law doesn't seem to have any ambiguity for this to be taken to court.

You cannot run a legal business in Argentina ( OR IN ANY COUNTRY FOR THAT MATTER ) without have the proper corporate licenses permits and certifications and they all have to be signed off by the Commerce Secretary.

No permits, no certifications, no licenses and no signatures means NO BUSINESS. Cut and dry. If Fibertel thinks they can run their business in Argentina without the proper requirements then they should be the ones filing a complaint in court asking for the court to change the law.

Back